s.s. | i have a date tonight

You and Sebastian had a daughter named Sabrina, she is 17 now and another daughter named Stacey, she is 13 now then you are carrying a new one! You are 5 months pregnant.

"Mom? Dad?" Sabrina said. You all are on the dinner and having a great time as Sabrina called you both. "Yeah?" You said while Seb just raised his head to her. She took a deep breath, "I have a date tonight." You smiled and Seb's eyes widened.

"What?!" He exclaimed.  Sabrina rolled her eyes and took a sip of her juice, "Dad. I'm 17 years old, old enough to have a boyfriend." Sebastian sighs, "Who's that boy? Where'd you meet him? Is he handsome? Are you two fit together? What?!" He asked those questions like a cop. You rolled your eyes and continued to eat.

"Easy, Dad. He's from my school and he's a vegan. Also a football player. He's hot, Dad." Your husband turned his look at you and you just raised your eyebrows, "What?" You asked. "Don't tell me you would let her to go on a date?" You just sighs and turned your look to your daughter.

"A real man who really likes you or loves you, will make his way to meet the parents than having a real date with you first." Sabrina sighs, "Sorry Mom, Dad. I will tell him to meet you two first. He's just a bit scared." Then Seb talks while his mouth is full, "He betcher bih." You poke him, "Don't talk when your mouth is full!" But that wasn't you, it was Stacey.

"Stacey? Since when did you learn scolding me?" Sebastian exclaimed with his eyes widened, "Well I got it from you, Dad." As you all continued to eat later on when the dinner's done Sabrina and Stacey went on their room.

"Goodnight, Love." You said as you kissed him on the cheek then lie down. "Baby?" Sebastian called. "Yeah?" You answered. "I just wish that our next baby is a boy." You laughed and sat up. "Why?" He sighs and pull you closer to him, "I'm just so nervous to know that I will deal with this dating thing again with Stacey soon and then if our next angel is a girl.... I-" You cut him off, "And I will be the one who's nervous when if he is a boy. I will be the one who's gonna deal with his girlfriend." He kissed you and you both giggled.

*.*.*

Today is the day where you will know the gender. You didn't know it either Sebastian only your daughters. There will be a gender reveal with the whole family and they are getting ready.

"Seriously? You are literally wearing a blue?" You rolled your eyes as you saw your husband with a blue top. "And you're wearing pink?" You rolled your eyes again and took his hand. "Come on, I'm so excited to know that our next baby is a Girl." He stopped, "Oh stop it you silly. It's a boy." Then you both kissed.

"Hey! The gender reveal is gonna be soon!" You gasped as you heard RDJ's voice. "What do you think it is?" Sebastian asked. "A boy!" Then Sebastian cheered and you rolled your eyes leaving him there being crazy.

The girls set up some black balloons. You two are gonna pop it and it's either pink or blue powder will be seen. All of them pulled out their phones and started to count.

"1!, 2!, 3!" When the three hits you two popped the huge balloon and the color came out was BLUE. Sebastian shouted as well as RDJ, Mackie, Hiddle, Ruffalo, Renner, Cumberbatch, Pratt, Jackson, Boseman, Evans, Hemsworth, Holland and Rudd. While you, Johansson, Olsen, Gillian, Thompson, Portman, Larson & other MCU women are very very sad.

"I TOLD YOU IT'S A BOY!" RDJ shouted. "FINALLY! I AIN'T GONNA THINK ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" All laughed. "Well I think I will be the one who's gonna handle it." You said and laughed. Sebastian kissed you on the lips and broke it, "I love you." He said. "I love you too, lover boy."

A few months later your son has arrived this world. You're at your hospital room while Sebastian is awake while watching TV. "Baby?" You said waking up. "Hey, finally you're awake." He said and kissed you. "Where is he?" He smiled and later on the nurse came in with the baby.

It was angelic just like your husband. You held it and gave it to Sebastian. "I'm gonna cry. He's so gorgeous like me." You raised an eyebrow, "Seriously? Sebastian?" He chuckles and gave you the baby. He took a picture of the baby and then a picture of you and her.

Later on he tagged you in a post.

@imaebastianstan  Saint Sebastian Stan, 4-18-20

  @yourusername  Thanks for the blurred. I even smiled you dick!
  @robertdowneyjr  SO ANGELIC
  @anthonymackie  I'M GONNA CRY STAN!
  @chrisevans  ME TOO MACKIE!
  @jessicachastain  Y'all are crying, SO AM I

Then your turn. You posted.

@yourusername  Saint is with Satan— I mean Stan

@yourusername  Saint is with Satan— I mean Stan. Love you both. @imsebastianstan
  @blakelively  I GOTTA BE THE FIRST GODMOTHER
  @vancityreynolds  BABY, I SHOULD BE THE FIRST GODFATHER OKAY, NOT U @blakelively
  @chrishemsworth  oh... MY GOD.
  @gigihadid  IM SO HAPPY OMG SO GORGEOUS
  @scarlettjohansson  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT
  @chrisevans  the baby is so gorgeous and so are you, Y/N but I wonder why Sebastian is the ugliest. JUST KIDDING OKAY I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM.