b.b. | president's daughter : two

"i've been finding the man who killed my mother, lucy franks. 12 years ago, now tell me right now if you know anything." she muttered while pointing the gun at the man sitting in a chair tied up.

"or what?!" he shouted and spits. "i will not hesitate to kill you right now. i'm not scared to pull this trigger." he breathes and finally talked, "okay okay fine! i don't know him but i was one of those men in your house 12 years ago. but i didn't pull the trigger. mahone did it."

"who the fuck is mahone? and where is he now?!" she shouted. "man i don't know okay. that day i was just new to the group and i barely know those guys. i was scared too you know." he looked down, looking scared. y/n pointed the gun at the man closely, trying her best not to pull that trigger.

"you could've stopped it. you could've done something!" she shouted. "i'm so sorry okay! i will help you but you need to let go of that gun! i will tell you where mahone is." y/n put down her gun and glared at the man. "he lives in almond park. i don't know which house because that was the last time we talked. 3 years ago, he told me to pick up some files from his car on the almond parking lot. he couldn't go out that far so he just told me to put it on the bench on the fountain area. then seconds later the files are gone."

y/n took her bag and started to walk away, leaving the guy tied up in the chair.

she went directly at alissa's place. she knocked as fast as she could and alissa was shocked and pull her inside quickly. "what are you doing here?!" alissa asked her. "what? why?" she asked. "the avengers came here today and asked for your address, they told me that you were in danger. real danger."

"avengers? did you tell them my address?" she asked. alissa gulped, "i'm so sorry." y/n sighs and sat in one of the visitors chairs. "i came here today because i think i got the man who killed my mom, alissa. i'm so close." alissa's face lighten up, "how?" y/n sighs and stood up. "just don't ask how. i need your help."

"me? why?" alissa asked. y/n took her ballpen and the note pad. "here. go here and take a picture of everything, every angle. okay? and print it out then i'll come back here to get it." y/n gave alissa the paper and decided to go out but alissa cuts her off, "where are you going?"

"i have something else to figure out. now go! and make sure no one would ask about those pictures okay?" alissa nodded, "take care and you know how to contact me." she nodded again and y/n finally went out.

-

"so this is it. this is the- are you sure this is her home? it looks like abandoned." barnes asked. "something else is going on with her, we should know it." nat said as they slowly came inside but they heard voices so they hid quickly.

"where is she?!" a man asked. "we don't know sir. but we're pretty sure this is her home." the other man mumbled. "you are not doing your work! now call mahone! tell her that find lodge as fast as she can!"

then suddenly a kid came. but don't worry, that kid came for the avengers. "what are you doing here kid!" tony whispered-shouted. "a lady gave me 20 bucks to give you this." the kid gave a note to tony. "also she told me that to get away from that door because it has a trap." they went out quickly and walked inside their car. "what does it say?" nat asked.

"221 clark street." tony said. "do you think this could be her?" steve asked. "maybe but we gotta go there." barnes said. they drove to the address and they found a house. it was a bit old but looks okay. they knocked but the door was open.

they walked inside and found no one.

"where is she?" tony asked. suddenly five men came inside too and they all started the ramble. they diff and fight and fight. but where is y/n? everyone is getting hurt, the avengers thought that these were normal men but no, they were trained.

suddenly a woman came and shot these men in their head. "geez!" nat exclaimed. "who are you?" tony asked. "i'm y/n lodge." the four of them looked at each other. "how did they know i was here?" y/n asked herself looking at the men laying down dead.

"y/n lodge? we need to tell you something." tony said. "i know you really need to tell me what's going on. why am i in danger?" she asked. "your mother lucy franks was william lodge's spouse a couple years back." y/n's facial expression changed into confused face. "what do you mean?" she asked.

"yes the president lodge is your father, y/n. you're the president's daughter." steve spoke. "we may have the same last name but no, he's not. my dad was a doctor, according to my mom." she said. "and according to us, mother's can lie too." bucky said.

"do you even have any proof that i am the daughter of the president?" she asked. "we will if you would come with us." nat said. "i can't okay, i have to do something important than this. i have to go." but before she could get away, bucky catches her left arm. "let go of me!" she shouted and let go of bucky's hand.

"earlier. we heard what the men talking about inside your home." bucky said. "what?" she asked. "they were finding you and this man mentioned a name, a name of mahone." tony said. y/n's eyes widened. "he's still working." she mumbled. "no, not him but her." nat said. "huh? no mahone is a guy, he is the man who killed my mom 12 years ago."

"no, we clearly heard that mahone was a woman." steve said. "a woman?- shit alissa!" she exclaimed and tried to run away but the avengers followed her. "why? what about alissa?" tony asked. "i have to go at the almond park." she said. "hop in!" steve said.

they all hopped in the car and went directly at the almond park.