sebastian stan | paris

changes : let's pretend that you speak french and you have lived in paris for 2 years.

You and Sebastian are dating but secretly, you two haven't talked about revealing it but I guess- today? You and Sebastian are both in Paris, having the great time of your life. He has a photo shoot and yours as well and yes what a coincidence.

You are both on your hotel rooms. You are doing your makeup because you two will have your photo shoot. "You done, mon amour? Did I say if right?" You laughed. "Oui, mon amour." He kisses your cheeks and then you two walked towards the van but then your assistant stops you, "Ms. Y/S you have to sign these papers?" You looked at the papers she's holding and it's a lot.

"Yeah okay." Then when you are about to enter your van she stops you again, "Our van is broken." You looked at the van and the tire are- well broken. "Oh, I? I don't know? Can't we use any van?" You asked then Sebastian's manager managed to talk, "Ours. You can use it. It's only you and your assistant right?" Your assistant nodded, "Yes, our crew is already on the place." Then you nodded as well and enters the van. Sebastian day in front and you sat at the back because you have a lot of papers to sign and you needed your assistant to sit beside you not Seb so he sat in front.

Then you posted this on your instagram story.

Later on a lot of people are replying asking if that's Sebastian or saying that's Sebastian

Later on a lot of people are replying asking if that's Sebastian or saying that's Sebastian. You just giggled and Sebastian looked over to you, "What's funny?" He asked chuckling. "Nothing." You said. After a couple of minutes y'all arrived. The photo shoot needed well and fast.

Now you are attending a party, it is your friend's and she's kinda close to Sebastian and so the others on that party. Then you posted a photo of Sebastian on Instagram.

 Then you posted a photo of Sebastian on Instagram

And now the people are freaking out. They kept on replying and replying, reacting and reacting. "Showing me off huh?" You startled as you heard your boyfriend speak. "You fucking scared me." You groaned. He grabbed your waist and back hugged you, "Let me show you too then?" He chuckles. His breath gave shivers down to your spine.

. * . * . * .

Seb and I just got in the hotel. The party was amazing but we didn't stay there for long. We're so tired and we couldn't have that much fun. I'm now on the balcony, admiring the city that I lived for 2 years, a couple years ago. Later on Sebastian joined me.