s.s. | can u get me another beer

You're not famous in hollywood but famous in your village. Because of your family actually. You know a lot of actors and singers around Hollywood including the Kardashians.

You're on a party that you attended. It was your best-friend's party, well she's famous... Your best friend is just the one and only, Miley Cyrus. He has this Anniversary Party for the whole Family and Friends.

You knew a lot especially the Cyrus Family, they're so close to you. Well as you finished your beer, you decided to get another but then you saw this man in front of you who's very close to the beer area.

So you poke him, "Hey, get me another beer." You said. The man was surprised of how you approached him but what are we gonna do? That's your personality.

"I'm Sebastian Stan." He said trying to make you look surprise because he's an Actor. You didn't even know him that well, all you knew about him was he was the ex of Leighton Meester because of Gossip Girl.

"Ok, Sebastian Stan. Get me another beer." Then that's when he faced you and he scoffs, "E—Excuse me?" He stammers. You're still handling him the Beer Cup until he took it and put a beer on it. As he returns to you, he gave you the beer.

"Thanks." You replied. She laughed and asks, "Who are you? Are you a Cyrus?" You took a sip on your beer and says, "Well by heart but not by blood. I'm Y/F/N. Miley's childhood best friend."

Sebastian gave you a look. A look that makes you mad, you saw his eyes staring at your boobs. Well why? Because you're wearing a tight shirt and high waisted shorts.

Your eyes widened and threw the beer at him, "You pervert!!!!" You shouted causing all the people to stare at you. Miley ran to you and asked, "Hey hey hey? What happened?!"

You sighs and glared at Sebastian who's soaking wet and really confused. "He was staring at my boobs, Miley." You mumbled.

"Seb wouldn't do that." Chris said out of nowhere. You raised an eyebrow at him, "How'd you know? Because you're best friends?"

Seb and Chris laughs. "You're over reacting. I ju—" You cut him off, "Why were you staring at my boobs?" Then Chris gave Seb a 'really' look.

"Oh Seb, how wonderful." Chris teases. Then Miley take you out of that surface to clear your mind. You are now on your way to your house. Until someone grabbed you.

"Hey." It was Sebastian. You creeped out so you ran towards your house but he chased you. Until your pal's came out of their houses. It was all your pal's who's bodies are looking like The Rock.

"What happened?! Y/N?! Did this man hurt you?!" Alan said looking at Sebastian. Sebastian backed out and trying to calm you all down.

"Okay easy boys. I just wanted to talk to Y/N." You glared at him and looked at your pal's. You then decided you just wanted to talk to him to clear things out so you told your pal's to stop.

"It's fine. I'm fine, I'm gonna talk to him."

"Tell is if this man did something to you." You just nodded and went on the playground with Sebastian. As you reach the playground. Seb started to apologize.

"First of all, I wanted to say sorry. I- I was just so shocked of how big your breasts are. Sorry, I know I shouldn't have done that. Okay I'll shut up."

You sighs and says, "If you're truly sorry, then you should treat me Frozen 2 tonight. Carter Baizen." Then he laughs.

"You know me." You gave him a 'oh come on.' face.

"You wish. Only on Gossip Girl. So okay? Please? We have a lot of agenda later. K bye, pick me up at 6." Then you left him. Little didn't you know he says something.

"Cute." He mumbled to himself while smiling.
.
.
.
.
.
Part 2? Hmmm