sebastian stan | it's coming

You and Sebastian are having a baby, and this month is the month! Of course you're a mother, you're always ready but to Sebastian? We don't know. He might be more nervous than you.

Today Sebastian has a surprise for you. He told you to wear anything nice & gorgeous for tonight. Honestly you have no idea what is on your fiancée's mind. So without any asking, you just put on some black long sleeves bodycon dress [photo above] and a pair of white sneaker shoes. With makeup, a red lisptick & little wave on hair is perfect.

"Are you ready?" You heard Sebastian asked from the other side of the door. "Yes, can I go out now?" He chuckles and opened your door. As he saw you, he was so amazed of how beautiful you can be. "Wow... What did I do to deserve a gorgeous goddess like you." You rolled your eyes and kissed him, "Shut up and show me your surprise."

As you both went down the stairs, the song 'lover' by taylor swift started to play. You chuckled and looked at Seb, "Really?" You asked and he chuckled. He took you on the pool side where there's a huge view of the whole new york city. You both bought this house last year, as you saw it you fell in love with it. The view was awesome & refreshing.

He set up a dinner date. As you sat down he gave you a bouquet of Roses. "You made all of this?" You asked. "Yes. I just realized that dinner outside is a little bit of... you know? So I just decided to have a dinner here at home so it's much safer from you and to our baby boy." You just chuckles and ate what your fiancée made.

Later on, the dinner is done and you two were laughing. Until you felt wet on your legs and your stomach started to hurt. "S-Sebastian. I-It hurts!" You groaned. "W-What?! Wait! I- What am I gonna do?!" He panicked. "Go get the baby bag upstairs!" You groaned again. Sebastian stood up, "Where?!" He panicked once again. "Beside our bed! On my bed side!!!" You shouted.

He ran upstairs and took the baby bag. He helped you walked inside the car and he drove all the way to the hospital. Hours have gone by, Baby Boy came. You fell asleep and Sebastian is there beside you. The baby is still with the nurses until you woke up.

"Where is he?" You asked with your sleepy voice. "Hey baby, he's coming. They're just doing something in him." Then speaking of the angel, he came with a Nurse. Sebastian took him and he cried.

"Love, he... he is so beautiful." He mumbled looking at your son. After Sebastian, it's now your time to carry your son. "Wow... you literally look like your father." Sebastian laughs and kissed your forehead. "I just hope that you get my personality." You joked and he pouted, "You are so mean."

"Have you decided for the name?" The nurse asked. You nodded, "You decided already?" Sebastian asked causing for you to laugh. "James Buchanan Stan." Then Sebastian laughed, "Really?". You started to laugh too, "First of all, Bucky was my favorite character of yours then second of all, Bucky was the reason why we met." He just smiled and gave James a kiss. "Okay fine, but baby number two should be named after one of your character- and I would be the one to choose." You groaned. "Fiiiine."

The nurse left and you are still carrying James with you while Sebastian kept on taking photos of you. "I love you." You mumbled. "I love you more." He mumbled back.