b.b. | ghost

"he ghosted me." you mumbled. natasha laughed so hard and lay down on your bed. "what's funny? i don't find this funny at all." you muttered looking at the mirror brushing your hair.

"since when did he texted you?" you sighs of annoyance and put down the brush. "for 2 days bitch. like what the fuck?" natasha laughed again and stood up. she then took your phone and opened it.

"how in the hell do you know my password?" he just giggled and opened the messages. "why don't we text him?" your eyes widened and took the phone away from her. "don't you dare." then natasha smirked and took your phone back.

as you two fights over the phone, you both didn't notice that you clicked the call. "fuck!" you shouted. "uh?" your eyes widened. it was him. you looked at natasha and she just shrugged her shoulders. "literally fuck you nat." you whispered.

"i'm so sorry, it was just an accident. bye." but before you could end the call, he said something. "can we meet? i have something to tell you." you didn't even know how to answer. "yes bucky she will talk to you." yes, it was nat. "hahaha okay, i'll meet u at the rooftop by 7." then the call ended.

"you fucker!!!" natasha laughed. "i'm gonna get ready, it's already 6:40." then natasha furrowed her eyebrows, "bitch? you're just going to meet him. not going on a date or something." you just rolled your eyes and put on some t-shirt and sweatpants then you threw yourself into a messy bun and wore your eyeglasses.

few minutes have gone by you finally went to the rooftop, and he was there. "hey." you mumbled. "hey." you looked at his eyes and he smiled. "what do you wanna tell me?" you asked nervously. "if you think i ghosted you? i'm so sorry. i just don't want to get hurt." your eyebrows furrowed.

"huh?" you asked confused. "these past few months that we're talking, i grew some other feelings for you and i don't know how to tell you because you might not talk to me again or might not like me ba-" he was cut off by your kiss. later on he smiled and you giggled then you broke the kiss. "does that answer for question?" he smiled and kissed you again.

"i love you, y/f/n."