b.b. | private doctor

k's note : this was kind of the same on the imagine that i just read. credits to you, evqhcrial 🥺❤️

i look over the door that just opened. revealing it was bucky barnes himself, again. "what now? barnes." i mumbled as i fixed my glasses and sitting up straight. "well i got my leg injured, again..." i just rolled my eyes and he walked closer to me. i look over his leg and like? nothing.

"barnes don't play with me. i'm not in the mood. you go now." i mumbled as i sat properly and continued the work on my laptop. then surprisingly he closed my laptop. i groaned and glared at him. "it's true i'm not really injured." i just gave him an 'i know' face.

"well who wouldn't know? you've been here for the 7'th times for this day, barnes." then he chuckled. "barnes please i have a lot of work to do. i still have to review on mr. banner's papers he sent me today. so please?" yes i'm a private doctor of the avengers here at the tower.

"i just really wanted to see you, like everyday." then i chuckled, "you mean every minute?" then he blushed. wait did he just? "aww you're cute when blushing." wait did i say that? "stop it. well since i already, like maybe you, already got the meaning. uhm-" i cut him off, "hang out with me? go out with me? date me? what? but by answer would be yes." his eyes widened and chuckled.

"okay so uhm maybe you could go away now because i really have a lot of works to do. see you later at 6." and we both chuckle. he left my office and i blushed.

one year of dating.

i'm fucking over these papers! i'm so tired my lord. help me. "baby?" i gasped as i heard my door open and revealing bucky. "baby, it's 2:33 in the morning? you're still working?" he said worried and walked closer to me. "yeah. i still have to finish all of these shits or else mr. banner will turn into green, again." he chuckled and gave me a passionate kiss.

"baby you have to rest. you can just continue it later when you wake up." then i scoffs, "i have these papers to get ready at 5am bucky." then he let out an 'oh'. i groaned again. "i can talk to bruce. just please take a rest, you need it." i groaned more, "go. i can do this okay? it's just three more essays about this shit disease. goodnight and i love you." before i could kiss him he moved away from me and crossed his arms like a kid.

"you. need. to. rest." he muttered. i rolled my eyes and opened my laptop. "baby, it's almost thr-" i cut him off, "don't piss me off, barnes. don't." i muttered. "i'm not trying to piss you off baby. i just what you to get some rest. look at you? you are so skinny, you barely eat."

"and look at you? a lot of scars. why don't you quit your job?" i muttered. "i'm helping our people, [y/n]. and that's my mission in this world." then i scoffed, "and so am i. i'm helping people too. and that's my mission in this world, barnes." without any warning he left me there and closing the door so loud. i groaned and just finished my work.

suddenly i finished the essay at 3:20 in the morning and i finally got the chance to sleep. as i lay beside bucky, i sighs and kisses his cheeks. then i mumbled, "i'm so sorry. i should've listened to you. i know that you were just being so caring. i'm sorry." i whispered. surprisingly he opened his eyes. "i love you too, doll." i leaned down and kissed him.