love.

i would love to thank all of you for the 32k reads & almost 1k votes, it made my day knowing that two of my favorite people in the world died today. i am currently in new york and i'm with my brother, we were supposed to have fun but i guess not. first, earlier this morning kobe bryant and his daughter died in a helicopter crash along with other innocent people. it truly hurts me, especially my brother who's very fan of lakers & kobe. he got everything about kobe, his shoes are all kobe's & even his dog's name is kobe. but for me, yes it also does hurt because he is also became one of the best players around the world and he also became my idol ever since i was born.

now let's go to the other one, the other one who's very hurting than ever. after we got the news that kobe died, we also got a news from our dad. my grandfather died due to a heart attack. i swear to God i'm crying while writing this, but anyways, yes he died. as you guys didn't know, i grew up on my father's side and my pépère (grandfather) is my favorite grandfather. he teaches me a lot of things in life, loved me & took care of me. i just couldn't believe that he's going away now, forever. but i realized, he would be happy because he would be with his wife. but i'm gonna miss him so much, he stood as my father when my dad wasn't there for me. he was there always. it's just sad that soon when my dad isn't with me, no one's gonna take care of me like the way he do.

tomorrow my brother and i will go to france. we are still both shocked of what happened, because of the news we got this day. january isn't my month but i still believe that 2020 is my year and to the upcoming years. what i just wanted to tell you guys that, you should always love the people who's always there for you. always be thankful that you have these grandparents, parents & siblings- including friends. always be thankful for everything, everyday.

most importantly, always be thankful to God. rest in love & peace to kobe bryant, gigi bryant and to the other innocent people who died. and finally, pépère you may now rest in peace forever & love. j'taime mon pépère. 🕊💔