s.s. | letter

We've been together for 9 years and who would've thought that everything is really meant to be broken? I've been with him through thick and thin, I've been with him to the point where I couldn't even ask myself if I've eaten that day.

I've been with him because I love him.

But I exploded. I get tired. I realized, It's too much. It's too much for him to stay like that, to stay like he's always the one hurting but the truth, it is me, the one who's suffering.

After 2 years of not talking to him, not even seeing him in person, he's back. The man I loved before, is back. But I don't, I don't love him anymore, I don't know.

"Why did you choose Sebastian?" I asked Director Hammon. We have this upcoming movie and it's a romance-action movie.

The lead actors are me and Sebastian.

"It is really not going to be Sebastian. It should be Chris Hemsworth but suddenly, he got this busy schedules and can't promise that he'll make the whole movie."

I sighs and just nodded as I signed the paper. Sebastian and me are going to meet tomorrow for the discussion of the script and etc.

I don't even know what to feel. I'm mad, sad, frustrated. Mixed emotions.

——

I'm now on the Meeting Area. Waiting for Sebastian so we could make this work. Well what do you expect? Sebastian is always late.

"Thank Goodness! Mr. Stan is here, we can now start by the storyline of the movie." Hammon said and Sebastian chuckles. He sat on the opposite side of my seat.

"Romance-Action is the Genre is the movie. This movie will be releasing on 2020. So we have 1 year of filming this movie, and I hope you two wouldn't disappoint me. I've chosen you two to be on this project because I know that you are one of the best Actors here in Hollywood."

As Hammon explained the whole thing, the meeting ended. I'm about to leave the room as Seb spoke.

"Nice to see you again." I just smiled, "You too." Then I left the room. I don't want to have long conversations with him because... I just don't.

*Zz, Zz* I felt my phone buzzes. I saw Elizabeth Olsen, calling. I answered it quickly, trying to not all my things to fall from my hand.

"I have this party going to attend to, tonight. So join me?" Liz and I are best friends ever since 2014, we met at the Avengers set when Sebastian introduced her to me.

"Yeah sure, just gonna dro— SHIT." I cursed as all the things on my hands fell. I groaned and grabbed all of them, until someone helped me.

"You should've ask me earlier to help you." Sebastian said giving me the things he got on the floor. I took it and smiled.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Is that Sebastian?!" Liz shouted through the phone, I just realized that I accidentally clicked the speaker mode. Fuck, this phone sucks.

"Liz!!! Yes it's me, I've missed you." Sebastian said.

"Oh I've missed you too. Well, Seb you can join us tonight. I have this party that I'm going to attend. Hope you're free." UGH, Seriously Liz?

"Sure, just text me the address."

"Uh no, you can just pick Y/N at 6. I'll see you at the place. Bye!" Then the call ended. How pathetic. I rolled my eyes and put my phone on my back pocket.