bucky barnes | drunk bucky

Bucky and you have been dating for a while and he is very under you but you're being fair and it is not your fault that Bucky loves you that much. Until today Steve wanted to get laid and Sam and him wants Bucky to join as well.

"No." You said while scrolling through your phone. "Baby please." He pouted. Then Steve and Sam steps in. "We swear that Bucky won't be with any girls tonight. We promise that to the one and only, Y/N." With their soldier positions. You let out a giggle and glared at Bucky.

"If you're going to cheat on me, always remember that I can break your bones." Then Steve and Sam laughs and Bucky glared at the two. "And you two as well." You said turning your look at the two. "What? Us? Why?!" San exclaimed. "Yeah! I mean if he cheated it's his choice!" Steve added. You just rolled your eyes and turn your look at Bucky.

"I swear, I wouldn't ever do that." He smiles. Oh poor baby, how could you not say no to this little puppy? "I love you. Be back at 12! For God's Sake." Then he kissed you and left you with the two. You just giggled and continued to scroll through your phone.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Hours have gone by but the three dorks aren't home. It's already 2:32AM and you are no mad. You kept on texting the three but none of them are answering nor answering your calls. You don't know where are they, they didn't even tell you what Club are they in.

"BUCKY YOU SUCK!!!" You quickly ran towards your door. It was the three dorks super drunk and Bucky is fucking DRUNK. You groaned and got Bucky. "I TOLD YOU TO BE HOME AT 12!" You shouted while carrying Bucky. His flesh arm are on your shoulder the Steve and Sam are walking with their drunk walk.

"You two sleep there!" You exclaimed at the two dorks who are now laying down in your couch. You groaned and Bucky was just smirking at you. You took him in your bedroom and removed all of his clothes. You change it into comfy ones, which are boxer shorts and shirtless.

"wHo aRe yOu?! I dOn'T kNow yOu! yoU'rE nOt mY girLfriEnd!" He exclaimed. You flinched and let out a giggle. You are now wiping some wet cloth on his face. "Baby it's me." You mumbled. "dO yOu kNOw? tHat mY girLfRiend iS soOOoO bEuTifuL!" You let out a soft giggle again. His eyes were shut while talking. "No, she's ugly." You said holding back your laughs. "nO! i rEaLLy lovE hEr! liKe suPer!" He more exclaimed.

"Okay you gotta sleep now. I love you too." You mumbled as you lie down beside him and cuddled him. "Y/N mUst bE sO mAd. sHe toLd mE tO gEt hOme bY 12!" You kissed his lips, "I'm now mad now, Mr. Barnes. I love you, no sleep please." You said.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Tomorrow comes and you woke up without Bucky by your side. You did your morning routine and went out of your room until you heard giggles and the strong smell of Bacon. You walked towards your kitchen and you found out the three dorks cooking and giggling.

You faked a cough and they all flinched and hid what are they cooking. "Uh! Y/N you can't be here, yet." Bucky said. "Hmm why? This is our home by the way." You walked towards them and kissed Bucky. "Y-You're not mad?" Steve asked. "Not to Bucky but to you two?! Yes." They both groaned. "WHY!" Sam exclaimed.

"Why are you not mad at me?" Bucky asked you. "I just realized that you will still love me and remember me even though you're drunk." He smirks at you and wrap his arms around your waist. "I love you." He mumbled.

"We love you too, Y/N." The two dorks said and gave them their best puppy smiles. You rolled your eyes and giggled. "Let's just eat." You said.