c.b. | friends with benefits

[ let's pretend again that carter was in the same school & they have this huge group containing chuck, dan, nate & him ]

you couldn't believe what you just got. you got pregnant by carter baizen, well who is carter to you? he is just the boy who you called as 'a friend with benefit'. yes you and carter have been doing this thing for 3 months now.

"serena? blair?" you finally talked. the two looked at you fast and you sighs. "finally you talked, what happened to you? are you okay?" serena asked. you took a deep breath and you said it, "i'm pregnant." the two widened their eyes and furrowed their eyebrows afterwards.

"what? how?" blair asked. "i have this friend with benefits thing. we've been doing it for 3 months now and i found our yesterday that i was pregnant." the tow still couldn't believe it. "who is he?" serena asked. your heart started to beat faster, nervous and scared at the same time. "you'll get mad at me if i to-" you were cut off by blair, "carter baizen?" your eyes widened.

"oh my god, y/n. why him? you know how dou-" she was cut off by serena, "enough blair. okay y/n, so you probably know that carter isn't one of those good guys in the group. but you still needed to tell him." you just sighs and looked down. later on tears came. "babe, don't cry. you'll be okay." serena said.

"why are you crying?" you looked up fast as you heard that voice. it was him, carter being so worried to you. he sat next to you and rubbed your back. "so what? are you two dating now?" chuck asked. "shut up bass, y/n? why are you crying? are you okay?" nate asked. you looked up at him and you just smiled. then back to carter, "can we talk? after school?" you asked. "yeah?" he nodded.

you were pretty surprised that carter worried about you. because normally you two never been so close in front of your friends, never been seen together in any photo either. but today? it was different.

after school you and carter went home together, while walking around park you got a little nervous. "gossip girl might see us." you mumbled. then he holds your hand and you look at him, "i don't care. now tell me, why were you crying earlier?" you sighs again. are you really to tell him?

"i'm- i'm pregnant carter." then his eyes widened. he stares into you and heavy breaths were everywhere. "before you could say anything else, i just wanted to tell you that i'll keep this baby no matter what. i can be home school when i couldn't go to school anymore, i ca-" you were cut off by his lips. it was passionate not like before.

"i will keep you, and our baby, love." he mumbled. tear came out of your eye again, "don't cry. we'll be okay. i can be a douchebag but never to you. now we will go to my parents and we're gonna tell them about this. and i don't know when will you want to tell your parents, but i'm always ready." you just smiled and hugged him.

carter came from a wealthy family too, just like you, bass, serena and more. he is powerful enough to take care of that baby. later on after what you told to carter's family you then decided to tell to your parents. it was okay, no one was mad or blah blah.

5 months after you decided to get homeschooled now because your baby is growing and you couldn't be stressed. then finally after a few months the baby came. it was a boy & you named him as 'sebastian baizen'. "he is so gorgeous." you mumbled. "and you too." you looked at carter and he kissed you.