b.b. | all i want : ii

As they left Loki and I continued to watch the White Chicks but Loki stopped the movie.

"Why?" I asked.

"You still love him right?" He asked out of blue.

"Yeah. I always do." I answered. He took a deep breath and held my hand.

"I'm 100% sure he did too. He truly loves you and I can see that from his eyes earlier. So..."

"So?"

"Go and tell him. Maybe you two that night were just so exhausted that made you think to break up. I'm telling you this because I don't want you to end up like me. Being me is hard, being the God who were never treated as God."

I started to feel sadness. Loki is the precious God I know and I just can't believe that there are people who hates him. He used to be bad but he changed.

"I want you to be the Greatest Woman out there, who's going to be treated as the Greatest Woman by all of them. I want you to be the strongest of them all... and most importantly, never ever be a fool in love."

He chuckles and says, "I never fell in love but I know how it feels. You and Bucky are meant for each other, so if you two didn't end up together. I'm pretty sure, your life would never be the same as it used to be."

Then some tears fell down from my face. Loki hugs me.

"I love you very much and you are like a little sister to me. So as an older brother, I wanted you to do the right things in your life."

I hugged him back, "I love you too." Then my phone buzzes. I opened it and saw Bucky's name.

"Bucky? Go on." He said and I texted him back. He said let's meet on our place at 7pm.

It's already 7:04pm and I'm here on our place. This is the place where we always go whenever we want to get away from the toxiness of the City.

It's not that far. It's only a 10 minute drive from the City but what I love about this place is, very calming and no people.

 I sat on this little bench

I sat on this little bench. I'm just staring at the view while waiting for Bucky. Until someone sat beside me.

"Sorry, Love." I didn't look st him. I just don't want to see his face again. I'm... still hurt.

"I was such a fool to break up with you. You are the most amazing person I know in this world. I love you, I still do." Then I faced him.

I looked deeply in his eyes and... I can tell that he is really the man of my dreams, I can already see my future with him.

"Please, forgive me and be my girl again?"

I chuckles and says, "You're all I want, James Buchanan Barnes. Of course I would forgive you."

And we kissed. After 2 weeks I finally felt love again. I thought I would never be this happy again, I thought... I just thought.