b.b. | baby doll

[nsfw]

Bucky and I just got home from the mall. Everyone was surprised because of his new look, well yes I begged him to remove his beard, mustache and his hair to the 40's look.

He looks more hotter, my James Buchanan Barnes.

"This is giving me my 40's days, Barnes." Steve said. Bucky chuckles and leaned his head on my shoulder, "Well this woman right here is the one who made me do this." Then suddenly Sharon Carter entered the room.

"Hey baby." Sharon said to Steve and they both kissed. Yes they are dating for almost a year now. While me and Bucky for 2 years now. As they finished their little make out session, Sharon looked shocked.

"Wow, Bucky I almost didn't notice that it was you." Bucky giggled. After all the talking and flirting all over the world, Bucky and I went on my room to have a Netflix and Chill.

After a couple of hours we both fell asleep, and I woke up in the middle of the night. I faced him, he is sleeping so peacefully and so handsome, God I'm so lucky.

"I love you so damn much, James Buchanan Barnes. God I am so lucky." I mumbled as I smiled staring into him, until he opened his eyes and I gasped

" I mumbled as I smiled staring into him, until he opened his eyes and I gasped

"I heard that. Me too." He said and smiled then pouted, well I know that pout so I move myself closer to him and kissed him. Until his hands run through my thighs. I moaned and he smiled.

"You like that?" I let out a giggle and we kissed again. Then the kiss gets hotter and hotter. I removed my clothes and so he is. We're now both naked and he is massaging my breasts.

I moaned.

He flipped me over and he is on top of me. He is giving me a lot of hickies all over my neck and body. Damn, I love it when he gave me a lot.

A little while later he began to enter me without any warning. "Fuck! BUCKY!" I moaned and shouted. Then he started teasing me by slowing down, "BUCKY FASTER WHAT THE FUCK!" I moaned again. He laughs and did it faster than ever.

After screaming each other's names, after all the hickies & scratching his back we finally came. He lie down beside me and we cuddle.

"Wow, 3AM sex is really the best. Isn't?" He mumbled into my ears. We kissed again and both sleep.

.
.

Rise and Shine. Bucky and you never had the chance to even talk in the morning. You woke up without him by your side which gave you a huge thought.

You get up, fix yourself and went on the kitchen to have a coffee. While you were drinking so quietly, Steve joined you and asks, "Have you seen Sharon?"

You shook your head and he sighs. "Okay thanks." He said grabbing a bowl of cereal. "Hey? Why?" You asked. He chuckles, "Well I woke up without her this morning. No calls either or text or whatever." Then you loud a gasped.

"Bucky's missing too. Maybe they're together?" You said. You then began calling Bucky but he isn't answering. After eating/drinking, Steve and you decided to find the two and also to get some mcdonald's.

"Where so you think are they?" You asked.

"Are you even sure that they're together?" Steve snaps. While waiting for the elevator, you two sighs and the elevator tings and opened, revealing the two missing person laughing.

"I'm very sure." You said looking at them, Steve was shock too. "Oh, hi baby." Sharon said looking so red. She walked towards Steve and kiss him. You then crosses your arms and glared at Bucky.

"Doll I—" He was cut by your walking out. You are so pissed, and jealous. Why didn't he just text you that he is out with Sharon?

You went directly at your room and decided to watch netflix. A while later you still haven't found a movie that you wanted to watch as Bucky enters. He joined you on bed and hugs you.

"Hey Baby Doll. Don't be jealous, Sharon and I just had a jogging. You were sleeping earlier and I didn't wany to wake you." You rolled your eyes, "Why didn't you text me?" You asked still browsing on Netflix.

"I— I forgot. I'm so sorry." He stammers. You sighs and faced him. You chuckle of how cute he looks. He is pouting and puppy eyes.

You kissed his nose and says, "I love you

You kissed his nose and says, "I love you. Don't you ever do that again." And he laughs, "And don't get jealous again."

A few minutes later you both went outside to have a real breakfast with the rest. While you two are walking towards the dining, you both heard Steve and Sharon.

"Oh come on! Sharon!" Steve groaned.

"I'm so sorry!!!" Sharon apologized. You and Bucky laughs and enters the dining. Sharon and Steve were surprised, "You two are already okay?" Steve asked.

"Yeah?" You replied. Bucky winked at Steve and Sharon snaps, "SEE?! COME ON BABY STOP BEING SO ANNOYING!!!" And the two began fighting again.