s.s. | roadtrip

Sebastian and I are on a road trip. It's very cozy and chill especially with the songs that playing. Seb is driving while me is having the time of my life being so quiet because I'm fucking hungry and we couldn't find the nearest drive thru.

"Found it." Seba said as he turned left to the Mcdonald's. After a few minutes we're done ordering and even eating. While the ride is so cozy, I played one of my favorite songs at the moment. 'Everything I Wanted' by Billie Eilish.

Until the chorus hits

Until the chorus hits. "AS LONG AS I'M HERE, NO ONE CAN HURT YOU !! DON'T WANNA LIE HERE !! BUT YOU CAN LEARN TO !! IF I COULD CHANGE !! THE WAY THAT YOU SEE YOURSELF.
YOU WOULDN'T WONDER WHY YOU'RE HERE. THEY DON'T DESERVE YOU !!!" I gasped as I heard Seba singing and feeling the song.

"Since when and how did you know this song?!" I exclaimed. "Love, do you really think that I wouldn't get the lyrics if everyday you are playing it inside our home?" I chuckled and holds his hand.

"I love you, Sebastian Stan. I hope we could just be like this forever. Be cozy and be so cute." I smiled. "Doll, I love you too and the first line of the chorus. As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you. I wouldn't let anyone hurt my baby." I leaned in to kiss him. "Doll we can't do that here. I gotta stop." He smirked.

"Uhm hello? I'm just kissing you, no more deep intentions." I said as I rolled my eyes and went back to my seat. "Well I'm the one who wanted deep intentions." He said as he pulled the car in one of the darkest part of this road. Thank God the car is tinted.

"Darling, I love you." He mumbled and kissed me. Well I guess? Something good is gonna happen.