bucky barnes | drunk bucky

continuation of text series iv | part ii of text series iv

i finally got home at tower with wanda. i'm so pissed of what bucky did. how could he drink like that without even telling me?! am i even his girlfriend?!

and these boys really did have fun?!

as we both reached the living room. i was fucking surprised. tony is laying down beside the tv without his pants on and then bucky is cuddling with sam but sam kept pushing him away.

"bucky!" i shouted as i took him. wanda uses her powers to get the others and out them in their room. i glared at bucky and he just smiled at me. i rolled my eyes and took him at his room. "it's fucking 8 at night james buchanan barnes!" i exclaimed while removing his top.

"babyyyyyyy." he whines as he put his head onto my chest. i pushed him away and glared at him. i forced him to drink a whole glass of water and he almost choked, yep i'm such a bad girlfriend. when he's done, i took him at the bathroom and gave him his toothbrush with a toothpaste on.

"should i eat this?" he asked while looking at his toothbrush. i face palmed, "bucky. you have to brush your teeth. now go on." then he giggled and brushed his teeth. after a while i finally put him on bed and lay beside him.

"are you mad baby?" he asked as he lay his head on my stomach.

i just sighs and rub my fingers through his hair

i just sighs and rub my fingers through his hair. "i'm just upset because you didn't tell me that you're going to drink today." i said. he sighs too and gave me a weak smile. "i'm sorry baby. i'm a little sober but i know i love you." i smiled too and kissed him.

his both hands holds me tighter and i groaned breaking the kiss. "you need rest." i mumbled as i stared into his ocean eyes. "no." he said as he smiled at me. i furrowed my eyebrows at him. "why? do you want to do something more?" i asked and i giggled.

"yeah... i want to do a lot of things to you today." he said seductively and i laughed. i kisses his nose and smiled, "i love you james buchanan barnes." i mumbled. "i love you more, baby girl."