sebastian stan | the lux : i

Sebastian was in the LUX (lucifer fans y'all), he was relaxing after a stressful day at work. He's not alone, he is with his pals. "Seb, I'll just gonna go and have a little flirt around here. Find yours!" Mackie said then Evans followed him, "WAIT FOR ME!" Sebastian just laughs.

"Freaking shit." He turned around as he heard a woman curse beside her. She sat beside her in the Bar with her red dress & black high heels with her hair down and a dark maroon lipstick. "Joe, one margarita!" She exclaimed. The bartender gave her one.

"Why so not in a mood again?" She just rolled her eyes and took a sip from her margarita. "I'm really gonna burn this place soon." Then the bartender sighs, "I knew it. Okay want more?" The woman just shook her head and put our her phone. "What about you sir?" The bartender asks Sebastian.

"Oh yeah, margarita as well." The bartender nods and gave him a glass of margarita. "You new here? It's my first time seeing your here." Then Sebastian's eyes widened, How come she didn't know me? He thought to himself. "Yeah? My first time. And you?" The bartender was about to answer for her but she cut him off, "Shut the fuck up, Joe. I'm always here, like everyday." Then she glares at the bartender named Joe.

"Well why is that?" Sebastian asks. "Why? Does being here always bad?" Sebastian laughs, "So name?" She asked sticking her hand out for a handshake, "Sebastian. Sebastian Stan." He said as he shook Y/N's hand. "No way? I knew it!" Joe said. "Can I have an autograph?" Joe said sticking his hand as well with a pen. "Joe? Seriously? Aren't you gonna take a bath?" Joe just rolled his eyes and Sebastian signed for him.

"Thank you!" Joe exclaimed. "Sebastian Stan? I don't know anyone named Sebastian Stan? What are you famous for? Selling Drugs?" She whispers at the end. Sebastian widened his eyes, "N-No! [laughs] I'm an actor." Y/N raised both of her eyebrows, "Oh okay. Makes sense why Joe over here is being so dramatically crazy." Seb just smiled.

"My man! Finally got his new one!" The men came in to join. "Who is this lovely lady?" Chris Evans asks. "Well Sebastian Stan, I needed to go. See ya next time." She said as she left. Meanwhile, "Who is her?" Chris asked. "I didn't even got her name." Seb sighs. "Oh wait, you know her right? What's her name?" Seb asked the bartender, Joe.

"Uh- I'm afraid to say, I can't tell you. She is more of a private person." Then Sebastian groaned. "You like her?" Joe asked. "W-What? No." Sebastian stammers. "Not a good liar." Mackie and Evans said. Sebastian rolled his eyes and decided to go home.

Rise and Shine everyone. Today I have a very important appointment to attend. Which is I don't like because I'm not into appointment today. "Ms. Y/S, Mr. Y/S is looking for you." I just rolled my eyes and put both of my feet above the table in front of me. "What a boss. Y/N how many times do I have to tell you to always be a classy woman!" My dad, yeah,

"Appointment? I'm busy. I'm not in a mood, Dad." I groaned. "Get your feet out of this table!" He exclaimed. I put down both of my feet. "You needed to! These are huge! They will use LUX to some movie, I don't know." I rolled my eyes and spin from my seat. "Dad, why don't you do it?" Then he opened the door ready to walk away, "10:30 in the LUX's office. If you didn't attend, you know what will happen." Then he walks away.

I groaned. Yes I'm the vice president of LUX and my dad is the president. Makes sense? Well yeah I think it does. My mom died 4 years ago and I'm an only child. The reason why I was so fucking not in a mood 2 weeks ago? If you're asking, It's because my dad again. He wanted me to keep on going to his appointments like today! Freaking shit. But I love him.

"It's 9:50am Ms. Y/S. Would you mind if we go now?" My assistant, Joan. Younger sister of Joe. I just nodded and stood up from my seat.

As we reached the LUX, I directly went on the office area and sat down on the chair at the top. I mean like whatever. I kept on spinning there, thinking, cellphone. Fuck I'm bored. I looked over my watch and it's already 10:40. 10 minutes late. I rolled my eyes and was about to call my Dad when someone opened the door.

"I'm very sorry for being late, Ms. Y/S." The man with a lot of men behind him said. And some of them are familiar.

Yes I was late. And it was because of MACKIE! He told me that we would come together at the LUX but then he ditched me. I just reached the LUX and they were all waiting for me outside.

"You bitch. Mackie told me that we would come together but he ditched me, sorry guys!" I said and they all rolled their eyes and Mackie is laughing. "Oh Stan, Stan." Evans said as he pat me on the shoulder. "It's like you didn't know, little Mackie." I rolled my eyes and we all went inside the LUX.

Well what are we doing here? It's because we have a shoot that's coming. There's a scene that we needed to be in a luxury bar and LUX is the best. Mackie, Evans and I told them about this bar and now here we are, meeting the owner of the LUX.

"I'm very sorry for being late, Ms. Y/S." Leo said as he enters the room. Mackie and I were left behind because I was kept on glaring at him and he is laughing. "Okay Stan, sorry! Come on let's go!" Then we both enters the room.

"Nice to meet you." The woman said. Wait that voice? It's familiar? "Wait? You are the Ow-" I said but she cut me off, "Vice President. My dad owns the place." Her voice was husky, looks like she just woke up. Wait? She was the woman I met 2 weeks ago?

"Wait you are?" Chris said. "Yes I am. Well let's get down to the business because my dad should be here but he is lazy so I had to do this. Okay? Okay." Then we get down to the business.

Wow. She owns the place? What the fuck.