s.b. | attention

you and sebastian have been dating for 1 year now. you two were amazing, loving couple and sweet. just like normal couples do, sebastian asked you to come over so you did. obviously he's playing at his playstation.

you have been at his room for 2 hours and he didn't even give you any attention. "babe? can we just cuddle for like 2 seconds?" you asked annoyed. "baby, baby girl. um, wait hold on just- few more minutes." you rolled your eyes again and lays down then open your phone again.

few minutes have gone by he's still the same. you stood up and walked right in front of him. "baby giiirl, just wait." he whines and you rolled your eyes. you then went over at his back and hugged him. he is sitting at the end of the bed so you wrapped your legs around him.

"baby. give me a-t-t-e-n-t-i-o-n." you muttered. "just a- FUCK ANTHONY!!!!" you got all annoyed so you stood up and walked out of the door. you heard him yell but? who cares? he didn't even care about you?! while walking down the stairs you heard the door shut and he ran downstairs which gave you a roll eyes again.

"baby sorry. please come?" you turned around and you gave him a serious face. "then? i'm gonna wait for a few hours again??????" you muttered. "i already quit. sorry please, please just. come now, i want to cuddle and watch netflix." he pouted and he hugs you. "next time don't call me to come over if you wouldn't even give me any attention." he chuckled and kissed on top of your head.

"it won't happen again, baby girl. i love you."