b.b. | what are the odds

[nsfw]

Bucky and you are having a wonderful cuddling session in the couch while watching the Lovely Bones. It's your favorite movie so you wanted to show Bucky.

Until you felt Bucky's hands running down your legs. You let out a huge sigh and he chuckles. A few minutes later, he began to touch your pussy.

"Oh Bucky, not now we're watching." You said but he didn't listen. He still continues to rub your clit through your shorts & thongs. You couldn't help it but to stand.

He pouted.

"Buck. We just had a wonderful sex before the movie starts and now you wanted to have round two? Oh darling, you are such a dirty man."

He sat down and chuckles. "I just love you and I want to eat you again." You rolled your eyes.

"What are the odds that you'll have a sex with me?" He asked. You give him a 'seriously face' and he pouted.

"5." Then you two started to count.

"1,2,3,4,5 - 4"

"1,2,3,4,5 - 4"

You groaned and he smirked. "Well, I think I won baby." You just did ride his thick thigh and he let out a moan.

"Fuck baby, let's do this." He said and you two started kissing. While kissing, you felt Bucky's cock through his pants. Since you're as well as dirty as him, you started rubbing it.

Bucky moaned a lot which makes you to do it more. And kinda turning you on.

"Gonna fuck you hard today." He mumbled into your ears between moans. While rubbing, you removed your clothes and him as well.

Now you are totally naked. He began to insert one finger into your clit. You moaned so hard that everyone in the building could hear.

"Uh! Bucky! Fuck!" You moaned. He smirked and insert two fingers now. He began to bang you with his fingers until you felt a knot in your stomach.

"Babe. I'm gonna cum." You mumbled.

"Not until I'm inside you." Without any warning, he inserted his huge cock inside you. You gasped and kinda feeling hurt because of how big he was.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" He stopped.

"Fuck NO! GO ON!" Then he laughed, "Oh sorry Madam." Then he continued to fuck you. While banging and banging, you finally both felt about to cum.

"I'm literally gonna cum baby." You said.

"Okay. 1, 2, 3." Then you two came into your climax and shouted on top of your lungs. Bucky lays down with you and cuddled.

"Oh my God. I love you so damn much Y/N." He said massaging your boobs.

"I love you damn much as well, Bucky."