b.b. | jealousy

Bucky and You have been dating for one year now. You met because of Steve, which is your best-friend because of Sam.

Loki Laufeyson, God of Mischief, Son of Odin, Brothe of Thor and Prince of Asgard. The God himself has a little crush on you. You knew because he confessed to you before you and Bucky started dating.

"Loki has a crush on you right?" Wanda asked. You just chuckles and eat your apple.

"How did he confessed to you?" You then smiled, remembering the way he confessed, it was so cute & amazing.

"He talked to me in private and he said that he likes me more than a friend. That's it. It's kinda cute because of how he looks that day." You laughs.

"Who's cute?" Bucky asked as him and Steve arrived at the Kitchen. Bucky went beside you and kissed you.

"Ew get a room." Wanda said.

"So who's cute?" Bucky asks again. You just chuckles and said, "No one." Then he never asked you again about that topic.

During the movie you're watching with the whole fam, Bucky isn't talking to you. Until you noticed it and hit him with your elbow.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" You asked. He just looked at you and removes his arms from you.

"What the?" You said. Then Bucky ignored you and continued to watch the movie. You got so annoyed so you stood up and went in the Kitchen.

"Hey what's up?" Tony asked.

"Bucky is fucking crazy. He is mad at me and I don't even know why." You exclaimed. Then Tony chuckles while eating some popcorns.

"It's funny how Bucky can be so jealous. Okay bye." You we're confused of what Tony said but one thing got on your mind, the word Jealous.

You remembered what happened earlier. He might be jealous of Loki. You just chuckled while thinking of it.

You went back on your place and cuddled Bucky while smiling. He was confused because you were smiling.

"What a jealousy boy." You said looking at him. He sighs and kissed your forehead.

"I thought I'm the cute in your eyes?" He said in a puppy eyes. Your heart just went to 🥺🥺🥺 after seeing Bucky pouting.

"Babyyyyy, you're the cutest. I'm so sorry, I love you so damn much." And once again, kissed. Well Bucky loves to kiss you because your lips are so soft but so as his.

"Get a room!!!!" Wanda shouted again. Then Bucky picked you up in a bridal style.

"We are now!" He shouted while walking to the room.