b.b. | miss grey : ii

I opened your eyes slowly as I saw a bright white light, I gasped. "Where am I? Am I dead?!" Then I sight a one tall man. "You're not yet Dead. You are in the SHIELD's Medical Area." It was the man who I run to. "You are the man who I run to right?" He just nodded.

Before I could ask another statement, a couple of people went inside. "We are the Avengers and you are?" The man with the beard asked. "Katniss Grey Ivanov." I added Grey on it because I have grey hair. But the russians gave me the Katniss Ivanov. "Ivanov?! Katniss?!" The woman with the black suit.

"Yeah?" I asked. "You are the missing child in New York in 1999. Katniss, you don't remember me?" I really don't. "I don't, I'm sorry." Then she tie her hair up. "Makes sense?" Oh My God. "NATASHA!" I stood up and hugs her so fucking tight. "H-How?! How'd you- what?!" I stammers.

"Wait you guys knew each other?" The one with the beard asked. "Yes, Tony. The russians who took her was the one who took me as well. We became friends for almost maybe a month then I managed to get away from them." I can't believe it, Nat is here. I'm freaking out.

"So Katniss? Would you like to tell us your story?" The Tony one asked. "My real name is Y/F/N, I was born on year 1992 and raised in New York. Then on 4th of July in 1999 my parents died including my Cat, Salem. The russians took me, then a couple years ago well 7 years exactly. They uhm. They were trying to torture me because of my attempt on escaping. Instead of injecting me the dark blue chemical, they accidentally injected me the white ones. Then there it is, I got powers of whatever these are."

"What are your powers?" The one with the glasses asked [bruce]. "Flight, Superhuman Strength, Stamina, Durability and Telekinesis." Then the one with the medium blondie hair asked [thor], "Weakness?" I sighs, "I can't control my emotions when it comes to telling me the whole tragedy past. I don't know but I just feel so weak and not worthy."

Then I looked at the Tony ones, "I am very sorry if I caused a lot of trouble to your group. Especially to you because of your daughter. I will just leave, thank you for helping me." But before I could walk away some man grabbed my arms, "You won't go." He has a metal arm, "Bucky's right. You helped us to defeat those men who tried to kill my daughter. And we need you."

A few minutes of staying here in this place I still don't know where am I. "Where am I by the way? I mean the country?" I'm with Bucky, he's showing me around the building. "New York, Miss Grey." He chuckles. "Why are you laughing?" I asked confused, "Nothing it's just weird that, never mind." I rolled my eyes and stopped from walking. "Tell me what's funny, you dorky." I scoffs. "Okay okay, well i'm just laughing because of how cute you look. Okay? You're just cute." I laughed, "Well I know and you too." I winked and I continued to walk.

After 2 years of Katniss- I mean Miss Grey living in Avengers Tower she became an Avenger as well. She became best friends with Nat, Wanda, Sam, Steve and Bucky. Well when it comes to Bucky, it's not normal.

"Good Morning, Doll." Bucky said while everyone wa sin the dining eating breakfast. "Morning, Dork." She chuckled and he sat beside her. "Tell me, are you two gonna date or what?" Nat asked. "Well I was just gonna ask her out." Then Katniss' eyes widened. "Well, Miss Grey. Would you like to go out with me and be my girlfriend?" He smirks. Katniss' eyebrows raised, "Wow be your girlfriend? That fast?" She chuckles. "Uh yeah." Bucky said.

Then they kissed passionately, "Is that a yes?" Bucky asked breaking the kiss. "So what? Do you want me to make out with you just to understand that I wanted to go out with you?" She scoffs. "BUCKY JUST WANTED TO BE UN-VIRGIN!" Steve shouted and leaving the room. "U DORK! I'M NOT VIRGIN ANYMORE, YOU ARE!" Bucky shouted. Then Miss Grey stood up and smack his ass causing for Bucky to flinch. "What was that?" He asked. "Follow me, let's see if Steve's statement is false." Then she smirked walking away.

"Fuck." He mumbled and followed her.

MH's Note : PART 3??? Hmm