s.s. | summer : ii

i got back from the beach. it was such a stressful week, lots of works & my dad is very pressuring. "ms. [y/s], your father is here." i just groaned as jessica, my assistant told me. as she left and letting my dad entered my office, i took a sip on my water.

"you will be acting."

i then choke at what he just said. wait what? "acting?!" i shouted at him. "yes?! that is the reason why i told you to get home as soon as possible. you have a lot of works on this year, [y/n]." i groaned and glare at him.

"dad you know i hate acting!" i exclaimed. "and you know that your mom was a model but she failed and when she entered acting, look? her career blew up." my mom, i heard her again. "don't you dare compare me to mom, i'm not mom." i mumbled and sighs.

"i'm sorry. i miss her too. but kid, you need to do this. your mom will be happy, i know she will." i let out a breath and nodded. "okay, okay fine." he smiled and gave me a kiss on forehead, "thank you and i love you, kid." i smiled, "i love you too, dad."

a few weeks later

today is the day where we will meet, the people that i'm going to work with on this movie. director han picked me for this project because he said that i truly fit this role and of course he is friends with my dad. as i entered the conference room, they were a few people inside and they smiled at me.

"oh my god, [y/f/n] is here!" the one with the blonde hair exclaimed as she saw me. i smiled and sat down. "i'm so sorry. we got a bit late." i look over to the person who apologized, i stood up as i saw him. "director han! i've missed you." i said as he hugs me. "me too. well let's begin. your partner, sebastian stan couldn't make it today so i'll be just explaining to you the whole thing." i just nodded.

sebastian stan? kind of familiar.

"you will be rose paige, the gi-" i cut him off, "rose?" he nodded. "yes rose paige, this is kind of from a book. rose paige is the girl who never believed in love after her first love, james wright broke up with her. aka james was rose's first on everything." i just gulped.

is this even real?

"they've been together for 12 years and they broke up because james wright fell out of love. after 1 year of being single, rose still couldn't accept the fac-" he was cut off by a man entering the conference room. wait i don't care about that, why is this story so legit?

why does this story made a lot of sense to me?

"director han!!! i made it, i'm so sorry." wait... i know that voice. no it can't be. no. "sebastian! finally, oh by the way here's [y/f/n], the one and only daughter of my friend, mr. [y/s]." i stood up and turned around it was him.

"wha-" i cut him off, "nice to meet you mr. stan." i'm forcing a smile. keeping my tears. it was hard, literally the hardest thing to do. the man that i just loved is now right here in front of me. "okay so let's begin." director han said as we all sat.

he is sebastian stan? now i know where i saw him. he was the man on the marvel, with the long hair. why? how could someone leave me like that? how could he?! i don't think i can make this movie.

after a few hours the meeting was over. as i left the conference room, someone grabbed my arm. i turned around and it was him, jack- i mean sebastian. "what?" i asked. he sighs, "why didn't you tell me that you were the daughter of mr. [y/s]?" i then scoffed and forcefully removed my arm away from him.

"how could i? if you you left me without even saying any notes." then i tried to walk away but was cut off by his words, "i'm sorry." i scoffed, "sorry doesn't fix a broken heart, sebastian. it wouldn't fix anything." then i continued to walk away.

how could he? wait tears? tears are now streaming down my eyes. no. stop crying, [y/n]. he is just a boy, not a man and i need a man not a boy. i need a real man not a dickhead.

after a few months, the last day of filming.

you looked deeply into his eyes while he did too. you let out a deeply breath and you could even hear your own heartbeat. "rose, i love you." as james said it, you smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck. "do you really?" you asked. "i do, really. and i can't wait for the day where we will get married and buy a house in amsterdam with a view of tulips and then gonna have 4 babies!" then you hit his chest, "four? only two!" he just giggled and kissed your forehead.

"i love you and i don't care if we only have one angel, because you being on my arms everyday is fine." you let out a tear and then you two kissed. "one, two, three, CUT! that was amazing! wow! bravo!" director han shouted. the people applauded and you pulled away from him fast.

the crew went home but you stayed. the beach gave you a lot of summer vibes. you were sad, really really sad because of what happened to that summer. you stares into the ocean waves while the sunset is saying hi to you.

"[y/n]?" you gasped as you heard someone called you

"[y/n]?" you gasped as you heard someone called you. it was him, sebastian. it was the man who hurt you. "can we talk?" he asked as he stood beside you. you just look at him and you sat and he did too. "look, i know this is not the last time we'll see each other because there will be a lot of events that we will be attending together but this may be the day where i could tell you everything."

you look at him dumbfounded. "what happened back in summer was... it was a mistake." then you look back at the beach as soon as possible, you didn't want him to see the hurt in your eyes, the sadness on it. "leave me alone." you mumbled. "[y/n], i'm not don-" you cut him off again, "leave me the fuck alone." you muttered.

he stood up, "everything has a reason, [y/n]. and i know you'll know soon. and i hope when you find out about it, i hope you'll still forgive me. it may be a mistake but it was the greatest mistake i've ever done, and that is the kind of mistake that i'll love to do it over and over again." then he left.

there it goes again. tears is everywhere. you cried like a fool. how could he? how could someone be this... you can't even explain the feeling.

kendall's note : there will be part 3. so what do you think about it? hmm what do you think is sebastian's story? why did she leave [y/n] without even a little note?