b.b. | green eyes : ii

"You have powers?! Since when?!" Steve exclaimed at me. We all just got here in Avengers Tower from the City. I was too stupid to help them, I mean I could just shout and tell the Avengers right? Than showing my powers?

"I am not a person guys, I'm an alien." Steve, Tony and Sam laughs. "What do you mean? Is this a joke?" Then quickly Bucky asked, "Did the Hydra did this to you?!"

I took a deep breath, "I'm not joking and the Hydra didn't do anything to me. Yes I am an Alien, well I consider myself as one because I wasn't born here in Earth. I was born in Maskir [mask-ih] same world as Thor's and Loki's." Then Thor's eyes widened, "You? You are the missing princess of Maskir?!" I faced palmed. Yes I am.

"Why did you run away?!" Loki asked. I sighed and sat down, "I don't want to be a Princess okay? Being Princess in Maskir was a whole lot of stress. Then after being a Princess? I will be the Queen, see?!" I exclaimed.

"What are your extra abilities?" Bruce asked.

"Breathe underwater, bulletproof and I can heal 50%." Then Bucky chuckles, "Now I know why you were underwater for 30 minutes." I laughed as well, "But I'm truly sorry for keeping this. I- I just wanted to live like a normal person, even though I'm not."

After a lot of talking about my world, Thor and Loki wanted to tell the Maskir that I'm here all these years but I begged them to give me more years and I will be back to face what I left. Meanwhile, Steve is with me here at the balcony.

"You are my best friend for 10 years, Y/N. How could you keep this from me. This is a major one and I couldn't... Whatever." I sighs and hugs him, "I love you Stevie Wonder. I'm sorry again." I giggled and he hugs me back then kissed my forehead.

Steve and I are very close and so Sam. Sam is just very busy with Bucky the reason why he isn't here scolding me with Steve. I am truly lucky to have Steve and Sam, they're like my both older brothers even though I'm older than them.

After talking and talking with Steve. I went on the living room to watch some TV shows while everyone was going into their bed, well except for Bucky.

"Hey, Y/N." He said sitting beside me. "Hey, why you're still up?" He giggled and put out his popcorn, "Movie Night... I guess?" I just took it away from his hands and I laughed.

.
.
.

I liked Y/N ever since Steve introduced her to me. The reason why I don't have the gut to talk to her, until now I guess. I'm trying to make my move to her, she is just so amazing and cute and well powerful.

Tonight is the night that I'm going to confess, I'm very nervous and scared. What if she doesn't like me back? Or is she hates me? Or whatever! In the middles of the movie, I was about to open my mouth to call her when I saw Steve's text to her.

"Cuddle with me? Please *insert a cute pout of steven rogers* I love you." My heart broke. I know that they were very close but... Maybe they're together? Okay calm down James Buchanan.

.
.
.

I saw Steve's text. It was normal for us to be this sweet and clingy to each other, also the reason why Sam always rolled his eyes because he kept on saying that he is a Third Wheel.

Steve wanted a cuddle but Bucky and I are having this good time. "Bucky and I are having this wonderful moment, okay shut up. I will just cuddle you when you are sleeping, bye I love you too." I texted back. Then I giggled. As I put down my phone, Bucky looked at me.

"You're not gonna go to Steve?" I gasped, I mean is he reading my texts? "How'd you know?" He hid his face if embarrassment and I giggled, "I just saw it. Accidentally, sorry!" He mumbled.

"We're still having this wonderful night, Buck. I wouldn't want to waste that." I smiled and he smiled as well. "Thank you for treasuring this moment, Doll." I blushed at the nickname, ok Bucky stop.

After watching the whole movie, I went to Steve's and he's there sleeping peacefully. I climbed at the bed with him and hugged him from behind. "Hi, Stevie Wonder." He slowly opened his eyes and smiles. He moved his body and lay on top of me.

I groaned, "Steve are you aware that you're so fucking heavy?!" He chuckles, "Shut up

I groaned, "Steve are you aware that you're so fucking heavy?!" He chuckles, "Shut up. I've missed you, I've missed this hugs with you, these cuddles." He mumbled into my neck.

Until we both fell asleep.

Rise and Shine. I woke up without Steve by my side. Apparently he's on the run with Sam. I did my morning routine and went down to have some breakfast so I could leave.

"Why don't you just live here? And be an Avenger?" Tony said. I laughed, "That's a huge opportunity, Tony." Then Fury steps in, "Yes it is. I already told the Agents to take your things in your apartment so you could stay here. There's an empty room on the room beside Steve, Sam and Bucky." But before I could say anything else, Sam steps in with Steve.

"Ew! I don't want to hear moans every night!" I glared at Sam. "Shut up Sam!" I exclaimed and they all laughed. Steve came closer to me and hugs me from behind, "You're gonna stay here! Yay!" He cheered.

"Are you two dating???" Tony asked. I rolled my eyes "No. I don't want to have a sugar daddy." Then Steve jokingly hit me, "You are so mean!" He faked cry and we all laughed. Little a while later, Bucky steps in. "Wait? You two aren't dating??" He asked curiously.

"Nope, we are not." Steve said grabbing a cereal. "I- I thought? What about last night? Y/N? The text?" Then I was about to talk but Sam cut me off, "Those two can act like they're in a relationship but they literally aren't. So if you like Y/N then go ask her out." As he took a bite on the apple.

"W- What?" He blushed. Oh no, Bucky has a crush on me? How adorable! Well we're not yet sure so. "Yes Y/N, he has a crush on you." Wanda said as he joins us with Natasha and Vis.

"What?" I said. "I can read minds, okay?" Then Bucky chuckles, "Well I guess I'm gonna ask you out? Uhm, Y/N would you li—" I cut him off, "Yep. Why not?" And he blushes.

"Hey! Take care of Y/N, Buck. You know what will happen if you hurt her." Then I laughed saying, "CIVIL WAR!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

MH's note : To celebrate my 3K reads, I want you guys to pick any imagines here that you wanted to have a part 2. Just comment down below, also requests are open. And sorry if some of my imagines are ugly!