sebastian stan | 2 lovers

You loved being an Actress in MCU because you were a fan of Marvel. You are given to be the Scarlet X (i just made this hahahaha ok. bye.). Scarlet X is enemy of Winter Soldier and Captain America. It's like Bucky, who were forced to do something.

Later on, years have passed. The movie was great, the people & you being an Actress in MCU is such a blessing. Today you are freaking out because you just got a text from Sebastian and Chris confessed his feeling for you last night.

sebastian stan : hang out tonight?... :)

"What's bothering you? You seems really really stressed while staring st you goddamn phone." Elizabeth Olsen, your best friend who is sitting next to you. "Seb just texted me if I wanted to hang out with him later." Elizabeth furrowed his eyebrows, "Are you sure that's the only reason?" You sighs and put down your phone.

"Chris confesses his feelings for me last night." You muttered, Elizabeth on the hand is shouting now. "NO FREAKING WAY! OMG!!!" She exclaimed. "YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW!" She cheered once again.

"But don't like him back. I- I like someone else." You said looking worried. "Oh no." Liz said calming down. "Who do you like?" She asks. "S... Sebastian." Then Liz covered her mouth as she gasped, "They are like brothers. W-Well? How did you tell or have you told Chris?" You just shook your head.

"I don't want to tell him that the man I liked was his best friend." Yes you did told him about it- about liking someone else. But it was okay for him, at least he told you. "If I were you, you should tell Chris about it and also Seb." Liz said. Then suddenly it hits you, like you should go tell them.

You opened your phone and texted Sebastian back. "Yeah sure. But if you can? Maybe we could just stay here at home?" You texted. Later on Sebastian replies quick. "Yes, netflix." Then you decided to meet up with Chris and tell him about it.

You are now with Chris, walking around the City. You couldn't even talk, couldn't even start. "So? What are you gonna tell me?" Chris started. You took a deep breath and looked at him. "Look... I'm so sorry if I didn't feel the same way about you. But I swear, you are such a nice man, a gentleman, a loving one and everyone loves you and someone better deserves you. So okay uhm- about to the other man I liked?" He just nodded.

"It's- It's Sebastian." You said looking down. "Oh, well great plot twist? He liked you too." Then you looked at him quickly. "Huh?" You mumbled. "Yes, he told me about it like a few months ago. Turns out we both like you." You are still looking worried and feel so sorry for him, "Hey don't be sad. I'm fine I swear and I'm happy that you two will be together." He said as he hugs you.

"I'm really sorry. Promise me that nothing's gonna change." You mumbled. "Nothing. I promise." He mumbled back. After s lot of talkings, you two decided to get home. You went home directly at checked the time, it's already 8PM. So you decided to text Sebastian.

you : what time will u arrive?

sebastian stan : i'm on my way.

Then you noticed something, he was too cold. But you didn't mind it. After a few minutes he arrived, finally. He sat beside you as he put the pizza on the table. "So? How was your day?" He asked out of nowhere. "Fine, how about yours?" He shrugs his shoulders and lean his back on the couch. "Bad."

"Why?" You asked. "Because I saw my crush- yeah crush, so childish. But yeah I saw her hugging another man." Fuck was all you could say in your mind. He has a crush, why did Chris lie??? "Oh? Well who is the lucky girl?" You asked looking away from him. "She was hugging my best friend earlier at the City." You quickly looks at him.

"Familiar?" He asked looking at you giggling. "You didn't tell me that you and Chris are kind of a thing?" He asked. You then laughed so hard, "What's so funny?" He asked. "That's the reason why you didn't text me the whole day & cold replies! Oh Sebby, if you just knew what Chris and I were talking about."

"What were you two talking about???" He asked so curious. "Last night he confessed his feelings for me then I told him that I like someone else. Then today earlier, what you saw was not a thing. I told him the man I liked and I still feel so sorry about it because I kinda hurt his feelings- knowing that my crush was his best friend so he hugs me and told me that it's all good."

"Wait? His best friend?" He asked.

"Chris told me that you like me too. And 'Too?' Yes I like you. Like for months now." His eyes widened and his you without any warning. "Dear Lord, thank you for this day." He mumbled. You let out a giggle and he broke the hug. "You are so Lucky." He said. You smiled and kissed him. "Wow... You are a great kisser." He said as he broke the kiss. You just smirked. "Maybe good in bed too?" He smirked and kissed you again.