b.b. | ex

Bucky and I have been dating for a while now and no one knew. I'm the one who asked Bucky to not let everyone know yet because I'm still not ready to tell them and show them.

Today we have a party to attend. All the Avengers are invited.

"I have a surprise for you." Bucky said in the call. I'm on my apartment, giving myself some little makeover. Since I look like shit everyday.

"Yeah? Okay. What is it?" I replied.

"Just open your door. Your surprise is waiting." Then I stood up and opened the door. I gasped as I saw the surprise.

It was him... with his 1940's hair.

"No way." I said. Ever since Bucky and I started dating, I always asked him to cut his hair shorter because I hate long hairs to men, even beards & mustaches.

"Well, the 1940's James Buchanan Barnes is back. Well nice to meet you, Ms. Y/F/N." He said as he took my hand and kissed it.

"Oh Sergeant, you look so hot." I said and he smirked at me. Okay, I know that smirk. Oh no no no, the dirty Bucky is back.

He kissed me and while kissing, we went inside my apartment. As the kiss is getting heated, I stopped him.

"We can't make it. It's already 5, we needed to be there at 6." I said as I went back on my room. He groaned and poured.

"Bucky, stop. Just help me with to what am I gonna wear. Black or Red?" I asked him. He stares at the two dresses.

"Red." Then I put on my red dress. And finished everything while Bucky is trying to make a little fun. But he failed.

 But he failed

Now we're finally at the Party. Most of the guests are my friends and Bucky's. Until one caught Bucky's and I's eyes.

"Y/N, finally nice to meet you." She said as she took my hand for a hand shake. I smiled and Bucky held my other hand.

"Bucky, I've missed you." She said as she hugs Bucky forcefully. I rolled my eyes and raised an eyebrow at Bucky.

"Uh— Yeah, I—I've missed you too." Wow? They missed each other? How wonderful, James Buchanan Barnes. As she looked back at me, I faked a smile.

"I gotta go. But see you around!" Then she left, finally. I glared at Bucky and she smiled and tried to hug me.

"Not here. Everyone will see." Then he moved away. Any seconds later, Steve and Sam came closer to us. Giving Bucky a teasing face.

"Ooo-H! The Ex is here." Steve said. I just chuckles. Yes, it was Bucky's Ex. A lot of people are still shipping them, and I'm one of them.. just kidding.

"Mia, literally wanted to meet you for a very long time, Y/N." Sam said.

"Oh really? Why?" I asked.

"Probably jealous. You know Tony & Natasha are shipping you two right? She probably heard about that." Sam said. I scoffs.

"And don't worry Pal, I told her that you two are just best friends. You know, so you can get a chance again. She is literally still in love with you." Sam said once again. Steve is just there crossing his arms, giggling at all of Sam's sayings.

I chuckled once again and I really wanted to explode. I took a deep breath and says, "They wouldn't be together anymore." Then the three confused looked at me.

"Why not? They're cute together." Sam said. I smiled and cupped Bucky's face, then I kissed him. A few seconds later the spot light hits our eyes and as we open our eyes, all the people clapped and cheered.

"OH YES! WE DID IT." Steve shouted and high fives Sam. Wait what?

"What do you mean?" Bucky asked.

"Well, me and Sam have been noticing you two are so close to each other so we decided to find our the truth. We called Mia to attend the party and don't worry, she's not into you anymore." Steve explained.

"She's gay." Sam confirms.

"What?" Bucky asked confused.

"OH MY GOD. I KNEW IT. TONY!!!! WE WON!!!!" Natasha cheered as she runs towards us. I laughed so hard and so the others.

"Won from what?" Sam asked.

"Wanda, Vision and Clint aren't believing Tony and I about your dating rumors. And we bet 100 bucks." She explained. Wow these people are crazy.

"My God, you all are so crazy." I said laughing. A few hours have gone by me and Bucky decided to went home since the party is done.

Bucky and I just decided to drop me at my flat but Bucky said he wanted to stay. We're now at my apartment.

He hugged me from behind and says, "Let's finish what we started earlier? Don't we darling?" I felt his bulge right on my ass.

"Are you that horny?" I asked.

"A little, yes. Just wanted to taste you." He said while kissing my neck down to my spine.

"Wow, it's like we never had one of these before." I said chuckling. Then he stopped and he faced me.

"Well darling yes, we never had this before." My face turned into questionable face.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He smirked and lean closer to my ear.

"It's a rough night baby. Rough, rough." Oh fuck.