carter baizen | drugs

you were known as one of the most famous, richest & hottest woman in manhattan. but then people were talking about your relationship with carter baizen, who's were known as a nobody but guess what? he became who he is now, he became a fucking huge businessman.

until this happened. 2 years ago carter was drugged, well he chose that and you were struggling but still you didn't give up because you promised him. your parents kept on telling you to break up with him because he doesn't deserve it even your friends like chuck. but you never listened.

finally after one year he is now clean, your were thankful to everyone who helped him aka serena, dan & nate. but i think carter is back at it again. you were just gone for 3 months because you have something to do about work in england. and you came home today.

you walked inside your shared penthouse with carter. calling his name out but then no one answered. "carter? where are you?" you asked putting down your bags on the living room. you looked around and it was clean, everything was clean. then you walked upstairs and you saw carter in your bed, sleeping peacefully.

you smiled and sat beside him. "hi, baby." you mumbled and he opened his eye lazily and smiled as he saw you. he cuddles you that fast and you giggled. "hmm so care to tell me what happened to you in three months?" you asked. he looked at you and smiled then turning his head again away and still cuddling you.

"uhm... okay. it was okay." he mumbled. "are you tired baby?" you asked because his voice were so soft. "kind of. " he answered. "why? what did you do? did you clean the house? it looks clean." you giggled. "just tired... and missed you." he muttered as he kissed you.

later on you both fell asleep and you woke up at 2 am until you saw carter on the balcony. you stood up and went closer to him. until there it is, you saw his red eyes. you knew, you already knew that he's using it again.

"baby-" you cut him off, "shut the fuck up carter." you muttered. "why? huh?! why did you do it again?!" you shouted with your watery eyes. "baby i- i don't know?! i did everything? i- i don't know but i swear i'm stopping it. i'm-" you cut him off again, "who forced you?" you asked. his eyes widened and looked down.

"who. fucking. forced. you?!" you shouted. "n-no one..." you scoffed and rolled your eyes, "carter! i wasn't born yesterday! now tell me before i asked everyone else about this!" you shouted. "chuck. he asked me to do some. but i refused at first but- i don't know baby... i'm so sorry. i couldn't... baby help me." then he cried like a baby.

you couldn't resist carter so you went closer to him and hugged him. "i love you so much baby, i'm so sorry about all this. i'm so sorry. please don't leave me, [y/n]." he begged you as he sobbed on your shoulder. "i won't. but i have to do something to chuck first." then he broke the hug.

"baby? don't. let's just let him. i can change when i'm with you, please. i don't want any issues." you raised an eyebrow at him, "issues? you made this issue. if you let me, this is the only way you could make it up to me." he sighs and nodded. he kissed you passionately.

"what will you do?" he asked breaking the kiss. "none of anyone's business carter. now go to sleep and we have to do some detox tomorrow." he nodded and smiled at you. later on after a few hours you woke up and called a cops and reported that there are drugs happening inside chuck's company.

"yes. just raid them." you mumbled through phone. "miss [y/s]? are you sure about this?" the cop asked. "yes?! is that even a question?! now go on and fucking get that prick!" you shouted. "yes miss. i apologize." he mumbled. "and don't tell anyone that i was the one who reported this. i'll give you 3 million dollars just to shut the fuck up, understand?" you said. "yes miss, thank you." then the call ended.

you quickly transferred some 3 million dollars to that cop's account and then you gasped as you heard carter. "baby what're you doing?" he asked. "nothing. come on, we have a lot of things to do today." you said kisses him.

after a few hours you and carter got the news about chuck. it was true, there was a drugs found inside chuck's company. as you two get home he asked you, "did you do that?" you looked at him and sat on the couch. "the what?" you asked acting dumb. "you know what i mean, [y/n]." he mumbled as he sat beside you.

"if it is me or not, it doesn't matter." you said. he scoffs and you turn your look at him. "baby that's dangerous! what if-" you cut him off again, "yes. playing with me is dangerous. now that's what they get on playing with me." you said. he groaned again, "baby. i just don't want you to get hurt! you know the bass-" you cut him off again, "and i am a [y/s]. i am higher and better than the bass'." he groaned again.

"okay fine you win. but promise me that you will tell me everything about these things. always be honest with me." you just nodded and kissed him. "i love you, [y/s]." he whispered. "i love you too, baizen." you mumbled back.