s.s. | father's day

What a Morning to start with Sebastian by your side. You smiled and did your morning routine. You went on your son's room and he was sleeping so peacefully and you smiled. "I love you, Munchkin." You mumbled and he slowly opened his eyes, "I love you too, Mommy." You slightly gasped and chuckles, "Awake at this early? Is this even you?" You chuckles and he kisses you. "It's Father's Day Mommy! I should greet Daddy!" He said standing up and running towards your room.

Archibald William Stan, known as Archie was your first born angel. He was born 3 years ago. As Archie reaches the room where his Daddy is sleeping, he quickly went up on the bed and wakes his Daddy. "Daddy! Daddy! Wake up! It's Father's Day!" He said causing for Sebastian to wake up and chuckle. "Hi Buddy, Good Morning." Sebastian said. "Happy Father's Day, Daddy. I love you." Archie said as he leaned down to kiss his Daddy. "I love you more and thank you, Archiekins."

You and Sebastian got married 5 years ago and today is one of the most special day. You found out that you are pregnant for your second angel, 2 weeks ago. The Doctors said that you are 2 months pregnant. You still couldn't believe it, finally after 3 years the second angel is coming.

"Good Morning, My Love." Sebastian said with Archie on his arms. "Hi, Happy Father's Day." You said as you kissed him. Then you put out your phone and placed it on the camera. "Okay it's recording, and you probably don't know why am I recording." You said causing for Sebastian to be confused.

"Archiekins, Seabass I have a surprise for the both of you. I just wanted you guys to stay there. Right here yeah, sit here." You said as they sat across from you on the table. Sebastian was still confused and so Archie. Then you put out a box and placed it on the table. "Archiekins, I want you to open the box first and then Daddy will look. Alright?" Then Archie opened the box slowly, giving you all more tension. As he opened it, he was confused. Of course, he's only three year old.

"Okay, Seb. Time to see." Then he looked inside the Box and his eyes widened. It was the photo of the ultrasound that you took 1 week ago and the pregnancy test that you took. "Baby, oh my God. I love you very much." He said standing up and hugging you. "I love you too, Darling." Then Archie steps in, "What's happening?"