s.s. | tattoo

I have alot of tattoo's. I have a rose on the side of my boob on the left side, butterfly on the back of right ear, sunflower on my left wrist, a moon on the back of my left ear and now I just had my new tattoo.

romanian god in a typewriter font on my right wrist.

Sebastian haven't seen it, well yes it is for him. He doesn't have any tattoo, he's too afraid of needles. What a man. So today is our Comic-Con, I had my tattoo 3 weeks ago and I haven't seen Sebastian for 5 weeks, he was in Romania and I'm stuck here in LA.

Sebastian and I are going to meet at the event. I'm coming with Scarlett, Liz and Chris Evans. Seb is with Mackie as usual.

I'm wearing a white sleevless crop top, black high waisted shorts and cortez nike sneakers. I didn't put any much makeup, of course red lipstick is always present and the rest are all natural looking.

"Y/N! Y/N!" The people were shouting and the paparazzi's are taking photos of me and the rest. As I reached the seat, we then waited for the two dorks.

After a few minutes they came, Sebastian of course sat beside me. He giggled and kissed me on cheek which leaves the crowd to cheer. "You doing it again huh?" Chris said giggling, "JUST DATE ALREADY!" Scarlett shouts and laughs.

Yes they didn't know.

The people were questioning us about the movie and of course to my role. I'm new to Marvel and my role was the best enemy of Bucky Barnes and Captain America then later on became the love interest of Bucky.

"You are one of the most famous celebrities out there and the most talented of them all—" She was cut off by Chris saying, "Ouch!" And we all giggled.

"—Don't worry Chris, you're hot too. So as I was saying, what was your reaction when the role was given to you?" I took the microphone and spoke, "I was surprised because I never thought of being a Marvel Actress. This was a huge project to me and an opportunity, so yeah I took it and here I am now. Ready to kick Chris' and Sebastian's ass."

We all laughed. After a while later of asking all of us, one fan noticed my tattoo, well I think she has some good eyes because I was keeping it from everyone. I didn't wear any jacket because it was too hot.

"What is that tattoo?" I quickly hid my wrist and smiles awkwardly. The rest are now looking at me especially Sebastian.

"What tattoo?" Liz asked, "Well I saw a tattoo on Y/N's wrist." I sighs and laughs. "Okay fine, I got this like 3 weeks ago. It was about a surprise actually but well let's do it." I said and I moved my wrist to show them.

"Romanian God?" Chris said and Sebastian laughs and giggled. "Why do you have a tattoo like that? Hmm something smell's fishy here huh." Scarlett spoke. I hid my face because of embarrassment until Seb cupped my face and kissed me.

I was surprised and as well as the rest.

"OMG." Scarlett said, "What the actual fuck?!!" Mackie exclaimed, "I KNEW IT!" Chris shouted, "I ain't surprised at all because I heard moans whenever we had a sleepover." Liz snaps.

"LIZ!!!" We both shouted. From Marvel Questions to my relationship status. "Since when?" I chuckles and says, "1 day ago, just kidding [people laughs] well it was 2 years ago. What can you say? I'm good at hiding."

Sebastian and I got home and he hugs me from behind and kissed the back of my ear. "I love you very much, Y/N. I think it's my time to face my fears into needles." I let out a chuckle. I faced him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I could tattoo your face in my ass and still fine if you don't want to have a tattoo. No need to face your fears for me." And he kissed me.

"I could do the same as well." He chuckles.