bucky barnes | injured

i stood up from my place as i saw mr. barnes is struggling to walk. i went closer to him and he looked at me. "i don't want help." he muttered as he continued to walk but then failed.

"yeah, because you need it." i muttered as i helped him get up. he groaned and glared at me, "i just fucking can't do it you know?! this is fucking nonsense!" he exclaimed as he walked on the nearest chair and sat.

mr. barnes or bucky barnes was in an accident with mr. rogers & mr. wilson. thank god that the two were fine now but mr. bucky is still aren't okay. he has been here in the medical area of the avengers tower for 9 months now. i've been with him for 9 months.

"you can do it." i said as i smiled and gave him a piece of snickers. "what's this?" he asked looking at the poor piece of food like a disgusting bug. "it's a snickers bar, i always carry 2 bars a day. by the way, i gotta go. nurse hall will be with you til the end of the day. bye mr. barnes, never lose hope." i said as i walked away.

i was the chosen one to be the main doctor of mr. rogers actually because we've been friends for 2 years then suddenly this happened. since steve was okay and bucky had no main doctor or something, i was the one who became his doctor. it wasn't hard at all but it's sad knowing that he is losing hope for himself.

[1 year after.] today is the day where mr. barnes will be walking straight. finally, after 1 year he did it. i know he can. "i told you." i whispered into his ears as he smiled. "thank you." he mumbled. i just winked.

i'm now on the hill, it's the most quiet place i've been. the view of the whole city was amazing, the cold temperature was relaxing and the way the wind blew my hair is making me feel so free.

well, i wish i was free.

"snickers?" i looked over to the person who talked. it was him, it was mr. barnes. "what are you doing here?" i asked grabbing the snickers that he was offering me. "well i ain't no stalker but my friends are. steve told me about it and i haven't got the chance to thank you in a proper way." he mumbled as he came closer to me.

"well, you're welcome." i said as i smiled and looked over the view. i took a deep breath and spoke, "i'm the person who kept on giving advices, inspirational quotes and blah blah but, but i'm also the type of person who wouldn't apply it to myself."

"are you okay?" he asked. "i'm losing hope, mr. barnes. my mom is sick, my dad is in jail, my brother is wanted and my sister doesn't give a fuck about us." then there it is, tears fell down my eyes. "i know about your mom but the rest wasn't. hey, it's okay. i'm always here." he said as he pulled me closer.

"never lose hope was your favorite line but you, yourself couldn't even keep hope. y/n, for once, trust me. i know you'll get through these problems. i know it's hard, very very heavy but when you trust yourself and never lose hope? you'll get through it and be happy forever. just always remember that there are a lot of people who loves you, and that includes me."

i looked over to him as he said the last part.

"you love me?" i asked. he giggled and wiped my tears. "yes, doll. you were an amazing person and you are such a lovable person. you helped me to be who i am today, a happier & stronger Barnes. now, today, i am saying that i love you and will do everything to help you get through that problems you're facing."

he kissed my forehead and i smiled. i felt butterflies, warmness, care & love. i looked up to him and kissed his nose.

"i love you too, mr. barnes." i said and he laughed. "stop calling me that. start calling me, bucky or buck." then i hold his shirt collar, "what if a baby? since you are such a baby." i teases and he rolled his eyes.

"i really do love you, my therapist." he said giving me a kiss.