sebastian stan | baby girl

Sebastian was away for almost 2 weeks now. He has this filming session at London. I'm alone here with my little baby girl. Sebastian and I aren't married yet but engaged last year. Our daughter's name is Lily. I was chatting Sebastian when I noticed that she was already sleeping. So I sent a photo.

Then Sebastian quickly replied, "Holy Mother of God

Then Sebastian quickly replied, "Holy Mother of God. How wonderful. I miss you both so much. I love you. I can't wait to get home." I giggled as I read what he said. So I replied, "We love you & we do miss you more, love." After a lot of chats, he called.

"I want to hear her voice as much as I want to hear yours."

"Lily's already sleeping. You can just call tomorrow."

"I miss you, I love you. God Damn, I wish I was there."

"Homesick much?"

"Yeah? [chuckles] You can't blame me, I really love the both of you and I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle."

"Me too, I can't wait to see you waiting for me."

"I love you."

"I love you more, Sebastian Fucking Stan."

"Language!"

"She's sleeping."

"No wonder why Lily is very stubborn, she got it from you."

"Wow Stan! Wow!"

"Why? It's true?"

"Shut up, I gotta sleep now. I love you and don't do anything stupid."

"You too, I love you more."