sebastian stan | the children

I was chillin' at my work as I got a call from my sister's school. "Hello, is his Ms. Y/S?" I furrowed my eyebrows, why would the school call me? I then started to get worried. "Yes, this is she." The one on the other side mumbled something- seems like she was talking to someone.

"Well hello, sorry for that Ms. Y/S. But we called you because your sister, Grace was caught doing something- really really not appropriate." Grace? Doing inappropriate? I don't think that's Grace at all. "Do I need to go over there?" I asked. "Yes, ma'am. So we could discuss more about what she did." I'm curious now.

I got up from my place and told my boss about it. I went to my car and drove directly at the school. There were so many students- well of course it's a school. I wenr directly at the office and I saw Grace with a boy. A BOY?

"Oh hello Ms. Y/S. So glad you could make it." The principal said. I sat beside Grace and she was hiding her face from me. "Can I ask what's the problem?" I asked. "Well the gurdian of Mr. Halls isn't here yet." I then looked over the boy across from us.

"Sorry I'm late." Wait I know that voice. I looked over to the man who went inside and yes I was right. "So tell me, what really happened?" I asked annoyed as he sat across me and his mood turns off as well.

"This is a private school for high schools & middle school. That means we have a lot of major rules especially when it comes to being PDA. Earlier this morning, we saw your sister, Ms. Y/S and your nephew, Mr. Stan who were having a makeout in the men's bathroom."

My eyes widened as I heard what she just said. Grace?! Why would she pick a BOY who's connected to this fucking man?!

"Grace, you could fuck anyone you want in this school but why does it have to be a boy who's connected to- to that man." I muttered as I glared at him. Then his eyes widened, "What? So the topics on me now? First of all Y/N, it was your fault!" He exclaimed.

"Excuse me? Sebastian?! First of ALL! You are the one who made a huge mistake here! Not me!" I exclaimed back but before he could say anything else, the principal spoke. "Mr. Stan and Ms. Y/S, the issue here was to the teenagers not to the both of you." I sighs.

"Will Grace be suspended?" I asked. "Well yes both of them." She answered. "Okay, thank you." I said as I stood up and dragged Grace. While we were walking back to my car, she asked me, "Y/N, tell me? What is it about that man?" She asked. I didn't mind her because it would just going to be a huge explanation.

"Get in." I growled. She got in and I got in as well as I drove the car way home. "Y/N please tell me." Then there it is, I stopped the car and glared at her. "He. Was. A. Nobody." I mumbled. Then she giggled, "You must be kidding me. You two were like in a relationship before." I rolled my eyes, "How could we even be in a relationship, if he doesn't even know how to love someone."

"Shut up, you're grounded." I said before she could say something else. As we reached home, I lay down at my bed and groaned. "Why does he have to show up like that!!!" I shouted with a pillow on my face.

*clink*

A text message from someone. I furrowed my eyebrows and took it, well I shouldn't have. It was the devil himself. "Y/N could we talk?" I mimicked what a texted me. Blah blah, whatever. "What do you want Satan?" I replied.

seb : i'm very sorry... i should've told you that i really do love you that night.

me : okay?

seb : i shouldn't be afraid to tell you everything i'm feeling for you. so please? could you give me another chance?

me : chance???? another chance???? earlier you were like my grandfather who's very mad at me when i took his bananas.

seb : i was just... surprised & idk! please, baby.

me : oh don't baby baby me.

seb : love please :( i need you, i need you back.

me : love? that's not even a word to you.

seb : doll...

me : don't call me that.

seb : why? does doll makes you weak?

me : shut up.

seb : okay, alright. y/n, i swear to god i really do love u no matter what. i was just too scared & i don't even know why i didn't tell u everything. why did i run away? why didn't i tell u that hooking up with u is amazing and not just hook ups but also your love is amazing, you are amazing.

With that moment, I couldn't even know if I should answer? I don't have any idea what to reply. Should I? Should I give him another chance?

me : okay, but this chance is the last one so you should take care of it.

seb : i promise, doll. i love you.

me : no i love you's yet. you're gonna court me u bitch.

seb : of course, my lady.