s.s. | wonder woman

I'm an Actress and I got a new role, a very huge role in DC. I just became the Wonder Woman! How awesome isn't?

Today I'm on Comic-Con and a lot of fans have been asking me about the project, until this kid asked.

"What does Sebastian said? About your role in DC." We all laughed and I took the microphone to talk.

"Well he is amazing, no wonder why he's reaction is amazing as well. He just told me that it's much better if I became the Love Interest of Bucky Barnes." Then the people laughs.

After a few months. I'm now on ELLEN with Sebastian Stan. Ellen are asking some stuffs, especially to our relationship.

"How's it going? I mean you two are a perfect match." I smiled at Ellen.

"Thank you Ellen. Well we're doing fine. Sebastian is very supportive, well sometimes." Seb laughs and Ellen asked, "Why sometimes?"

"Well. You guys know that I'm a DC Character and he is a Marvel ones. He just kept on telling me that I'm better if I'm the Love Interest of Bucky Barnes." Then the people laughed.

"What can we do? Sebastian was born to be like that." Ellen said.

"I'm supporting her, of course that's a huge project but you know. I really thought that she's going to be the love interest of Bucky." Seb says.

a few hours have gone by. We're now cuddling and watching my Movie, the Wonder Woman. Seb never seen it because he wanted it to watch it with me.

"GO BABY!!!" He cheered. I just laughed and ate my popcorn. After a while, his facial expression changes when me and Chris Pine kissed. Then he looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't tell me about that kiss?!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and eat my popcorn.

"He didn't even know how to kiss! And You? You're feeling it." He exclaimed. I then grabbed his face to look at me.

"Then show me how should Chris have done it." Then Seb smirks and began to kiss me, from passionately to roughly.