b.b. | remember

She doesn't remember me. I don't understand how and why? Why wouldn't she remember me? All these years, I thought she died in an Accident. But it was all a Lie.

"Bucky. Are you okay?" Steve asked me. Steve is surprised as well. Knowing that she doesn't even remember her own Brother.

"I still couldn't believe it. How could she forget me? Did the Hydra did something in her?" Steve sighs and doesn't know the answer as well.

"Yes. The Hydra did something in her. She is known as the Winter Soldier. The Hydra brainwashes her, the reason why she doesn't remember you." Tony spoke.

"W—Winter Soldier? Fuck HYDRA." Was all I can say. Steve wanted to go out of this place right now and find her sister, and of course Kill the Hydra.

"Easy boys. We're working on it. We will update you, don't worry." Then Tony left. Steve and I are still in shock of what happened earlier.

— flashback —

Bucky and Steve are both walking around New York. Talking about stuffs and having so much fun, until they got a news from Tony that someone broke in, in the SHIELD and almost killed Fury.

"Human?" Tony asked through the phone with Tony.

"Yes. She went out, the agents are chasing her and please FIND HER!" Tony exclaimed. Steve ended the call and right after he put his phone back on his pocket, the people shouted out of fear.

It was the woman with her mask on. She has long black hair and wearing a full black suit. She is chasing by the Agents of SHIELD.

Steve and Bucky started to do their job. They are now fighting with the woman, she is very strong. Steve couldn't believe if she's a human or what.

Until the Agents gave up, all of them are hurt and some of them are dead. Now it's only Steve, Bucky and Her.

While fighting the two men, the woman accidentally removes her mask causing her to looks away from the two men. She walked away and finally revealed her face.

Bucky and Steve's eye widened. They are literally surprised of what they just saw.

"Y/N?" Bucky said. Then the woman glared at them, "Who's Y/N?" And she started to ran away. The two men couldn't talk or even walk after they saw her.

Y/N, the woman who won Bucky's Heart. Y/N, the one and only sister of Steve Rogers.

— end —

Y/N Rogers. Born on December 16, 1920 in New York City. She became a Soldier just like her older brother, Steve. Until she met this wonderful man, Bucky Barnes.

On 1944, Y/N got into an Accident. Her body wasn't found because 'they said' her car did fall on the cliff and the wolves probably ate her.

It was a winter season and her birthday is coming. Then suddenly, she couldn't make it.

But what really happened?

What happened was, the car crash was real. She got into an Accident, her car flew off the cliff. But she wasn't eaten by wolves. Dr. Zola found her, then he came up with this crazy idea.

Dr. Zola got a lot of connection, that's why the Rogers' thought that she was eaten by some Wolves walking around that night.