b.b. | i'll never love again

I walked back and fourth right in front of Natasha and Steve. I'm biting my nails and really nervous, until Steve spoke.

"Y/N, don't worry he'll be okay. You know Bucky, he knows what he's doing."

I rolled my eyes and sat down in front of them. I took a deep breath and opened my phone. As I was about to call Bucky, Natasha stopped me.

"No calls. The Mission would be distracted." I sighs and put down my phone. I'm indeed worried to Bucky.

"What if he isn't okay? What if the Mission was a fail? What if he—" I was cut off by Steve.

"What if you stop overthinking and take a nap. The next thing you know, Bucky is beside you." I scoffs.

"So it means I'm dead as well?" Then they both rolled their eyes. Bucky is in a Dangerous Mission with Tony and Sam. It is the most dangerous one because it is about Hydra, and we all know what happened to Hydra before.

"Come on. Take a nap, you idiot." Natasha said as she pushed me in the bed. She gave me a glass of milk and I drank it. Then later on, I fell asleep.

A few hours later, my nap turned into sleep. I woke up because someone was playing with my hair. As I open my eyes, I saw Bucky. All I did was hug him.

"Am I dead?" I asked. He chuckles and broke the hug.

"You're not. The Mission was a success. And also, Natasha and Steve told me about you being paranoid earlier." I moved away and sighs.

"I'm just so scared. I'm over thinking and I don't know. I really don't know. And sorry." He cupped my face and kissed me passionately.

"What would you do if I died?" I then punched him jokingly in the chest. My face frowned and he chuckles.

"It's just a what if. Come on." Then I sighs and held his both hands. It was cold but soft.

"I'll never love again." His face turned into questionable tone.

"You will never love again? I am indeed flattered but... that's too much, you deserve to be loved." I smiled and move closer to him.

"No ones gonna make me feel the love, the way you do. Bucky, I never felt this feeling in all of my exes. So you should be really flattered and thankful."

Bucky chuckles and hugged me tightly. Oh God, I really love this man, really really in love with him.

"I love you darling." He mumbled. Then I realized, why not ask him the same question.

"What about you?" He smiled.

"Same thing. I feel like no one's gonna love me the way you do, it's very special and one in a million." I smiled. My heart is very happy and so am I. I just really wished that, Bucky would never change his mind.

I wish we could be like this forever. And ever.