sebastian stan | little jealousy & argument

You and Sebastian Stan were the leading actors/actress on the movie titled, "Midnight Sun". It was a huge opportunity since you stopped acting a few years ago because you concentrated on modeling. The movie won an award then you and Sebastian won an award as well. Today you have an interview about the movie.

"What were your reactions when you read the script?" The interviewer asks. She seems nice and calm, I like these kind of interviewers. "Well it was awesome but depressing. For all those who watched the movie, you'll probably know what I'm saying." I said and smiled. Then she turned her look to Sebastian who's dashingly sitting beside me.

"What about you, Sebastian?" She asks smiling so deeply. "Well same as hers. It was truly happy in the beginning but when you read the climax, that's when you'll know that not every love story would end up in a happy ending." Sebastian never fails to amaze me. The interviewer smiled again and asks another question.

"Was this the first time that you two met and make a movie together?" We shook our heads. "We met on one of Chris Evan's party a couple years ago but we never got the chance to be friends." Sebastian said.

"There has been a rumour that you two will be on the same movie again this 2020?" And yes that was real. "Yes, I will be Natalia Romanoff. Natasha's long lost younger sister and it wasn't a movie actually because I will be on the Falcon and Winter Soldier Series." I said. In the middle of all the questions she's asking, I noticed that she's being to flirty.

Putting her hands on Sebastian's thighs and laughing so calmly. I rolled my eyes and leans back. "Are you two dating someone else?" She asked with her eyes staring at Sebastian. "We— Uh—" Sebastian stammers. "We would love to share but it is too private." I said calmly and smiling. Sebastian looked over to me and smiled.

After a few minutes of talking to this nonsense woman. We finally got the chance to go home. Seb and I are in the car while he was driving. "Hey? You okay?" He asked. I just hummed in a response but still looking out to the window. Then suddenly he stops. I looked at him. "Why'd we stop?" I asked.

He turned his look to me. "Baby, stop. I know you're not okay." He said. I sighs, "Nothing alright? Let's just go home. I'm tried, please." I begged. He just nodded and continued to drive home.

As we reached home, I went into our bathroom inside our room to change my clothes and to have a little wash. After a while, Seb's turn. I sat down in our bed and opened Netflix. It's already 8PM since we got home, it's been a tiring day and a fucking bullshit day. Okay let's not talk about that.

"Baby, I love you." Seb said as he joined me in the bed and hugs me. I smiled. I'm used to it, Seb is always like this. Saying I love you's every damn time. "I love you too." I answered back still concentrating on the netflix. "If you do, can you please tell me? Why are you upset earlier baby?" Why does he kept on asking! This is making me more upset. "Seb, just please. Don't ask about that again. I'm not in the mood again." I mumbled.

He sighs and kissed my cheek. "Why can't you just say it? Is it a secret?" What the fuck? I turned my look at him, "What the hell are you saying? Can't you just understand that I don't wanna talk about it? Huh?!" My voice was a little high. "Then why are you mad at me now?!" He exclaimed. "Because you kept on asking! You're making me feel so upset now!" I exclaimed back. He rolled his eyes, "Because I just want to know!" He shouted.

"And I don't want you to know." I said in an angry tone and I stood up and left the room. I went on the living room and opened netflix again. Hoping if I could still find a movie. Another day, another argument. That's that problem between Seb and I. We kept on arguing about little things.

A few hours later, I didn't notice that I fell asleep earlier. I checked the time and it was 2AM. I also remembered what happened between us. I sighs and stood up. I was wrong, I should've just told him. I walked over our room to find out my Sebastian is sleeping and hugging my pillow with a sheets all over him. I smiled and sat beside him.

I touched his hair and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry, Love. I should've told you." I mumbled still running my fingers through his hair, until he moved and looked at me. His eyes were so puff, literally he cried. "I just wanted to know, you know?" He said. He pulled me closer to him and now we're cuddling. "I was jealous. Jealous of that interviewer. The way she put her hand on your thigh & the way she smiled at you? Ugh it's fucking stressing me." I exclaimed.

Then he just chuckles. "You are so jealousy! So cute." I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." I said. He kissed my lips, "I love you very much. I wouldn't choose anyone better than you. Well because no one is better than you." He winked. I chuckles and kissed him again. "I love you too, Seb." I said and we both sleep.