s.s. | we're just friends

[nsfw]

people on internet have been going crazy for almost 5 months now because of you and sebastian's paparazzi's photos being so pda. but there's still no confirmation from the both of you that you two were dating.

you were laughing over the tweet that you just read. "what's so funny, baby?" sebastian asked you as he kissed your neck. "mhm, baby stop that." you chuckle. "why?" he continued to kiss it again. "i'm laughing because of this tweet. it's about us." you chuckles more. "why? what does it say?" he asked lifting his head to you.

"can just y/n and sebastian spill the tea?! i swear to god i wouldn't do my homework for a week if they both confirmed that they're dating or what?! maybe friends with benefits?! WE WANTED TO KNOW OH GEEZ!!!"

that was the tweet. you and sebastian laughed. "we've been dating for 1 year now. [sighs] when are we gonna tell em?" you asked him. "you want now?" he asked. you furrowed your eyebrows. "like now?" he chuckled and snuggle beside you. "anytime you want." you just smiled. sebastian was the one who wanted to keep it as a secret because he said he wanted to have some private life when it comes to his relationship, and you respected that.

so you chuckled and open your safari, you searched you and sebastian's pda photos by paparazzi. you got the photo that was taken on a yacht back in romania. it was you with your arms around his neck and his hands on your ass while kissing. you two were in a swimming attire.

then you posted it on instagram with a caption of, "we're just friends." and you chuckled more. "what's so funny now?" he asked again. "why don't you check your instagram?" he furrowed his eyebrows and open it. he gasped and laughs. "okay my turn." he then also posted a photo of you and him kissing but that was taken by chris evans and anthony mackie thirdwheeling.

he captioned, "ok geez. anthony, you can kiss me too because y/n and i we're just friends." then you two laughed again. "we're so crazy." you mumbled. "that's why we're a perfect match." he winked. you smiled and kissed his forehead, "i love you little bunny boo bear." you chuckled. "i love you too little crazy bitch bear." you gasped and hit his chest, "i wasn't expecting that!" he laughed and kissed your neck AGAIN. "you are just going to be a crazy bitch to daddy, okay?" you moaned. "hmm, you like that baby?"

"sebastian stan. let's stop this. i just want to eat." you mumbled pushing him away. "then just eat me?" you rolled your eyes and about to stand up but he grabbed you and without any warning he put his hand over your pussy and started to rub it through the pants. "seb!" you exclaimed. "i am really hungry." you pouted. "let me eat you and we'll eat a proper food afterwards." you just groaned and nodded. he went down to pull your pants down and started to eat you.

"fucking shit, you crazy bitch." you mumble. then he adds a finger. "wow?!" you gasped. he is now eating you and fingering you, what a boy- i mean a man. "seeeeeeb i'm cumming." you moaned. "you almost there?" he asked. you just nodded and then he removes everything and pull out his young boy. without any warning he just put it inside you and started to thrust in you.

"fuck you!!!" you shouted. "fuck i'm coming baby." he moaned. "me too." you said. then after a lot of slamming himself to you, you both finally came and he lay beside you. "fucking love you." you said. "and you are so fucking tight." he mumbled. then you crossed your arms and pouted, " you don't love me back?" he chuckled and pull you closer, "of course i do love you baby."