b.b. | one night stand

You aren't a Virgin anymore. At the age of 19 your V-Card already left you. You just lost your Virginity to your first Boyfriend back when you were in High School, a couple years ago.

Turns out, your boyfriend just wanted to taste you. Reasons why he left you after the night you lost your virginity.

Ever since that experience, you never believed I falling in love. Because you thought that every men in this universe would just play with you.

So in that case, you are just having sex with people who wanted to have sex with you and no feelings. No Catching Feelings. But you're not a Slut, okay?

Now, inside the Avengers Tower. There's this one person who had a one night stand with you. It was the Winter Soldier himself.

What happened that night was amazing but a bit scared because they might know that you two are fucking behind their backs.

Flashback to that night ; You were walking towards your room until someone called you. You turned around to see the Winter Soldier with a Mail on his hand.

"Oh, Bucky. Why?" You asked as he walked towards you to give you the Mail.

"I went outside to go get my Mail and I found yours too. I hope you wouldn't mind I already took it for you?" You just chuckles.

"Of course I wouldn't mind. Do you want to come in? Let's play some games?" You asked him. He nodded and went inside your room with you.

As you two went inside your room. You started to set up your PlayStation and started to play with Bucky. You two played the 2K19. Well of course, you are winning.

"Wow you're good." He said laughing.

"Well, I used to play these since I was a child." You mumbled, still concentrated to the game.

"You know, let's stop this. You and I never had the chance to know each other, and the both of us have been living in the same roof for 3 years now." He said as he stopped the game and put down the controller.

"Okay." You respond.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" He asked. You started to think of a topic.

"Why are you getting mail on 2am?" You asked curiously. Then he started to let out a nervous laugh and looked away from you.

"Well, I-uh..." He stammered.

"You wanted to get close to me, aren't you?" The his face became red. He is very cute and amazing, oh God.

"Well let's just say, yeah?" You both chuckles and your eyes met. Staring at each other until finally someone broke the silence.

"Would you kiss me?" Bucky asked, breaking the silence. You smiled and leaned in to kiss him.

"Does that answers your question?" And after that, you two had the wonderful night. It was a beautiful sex and you can't lie, it was the most amazing you had.

Flashback ends ; And that night was just LAST NIGHT. You now woke up with Bucky hugging you. You find that cute so you took a photo of him. Accidentally he opened his eyes and caught you taking a photo of him.

"Hmm, why are you taking a photo?" He asked during a little smile on his face.

"You just look cute." You said. After a couple of minutes, you two decided to clean yourselves and went outside.

No one saw you with Bucky, you're lucky. You two went on the dining table with the whole Avengers waiting for the both of you.

"Oh... Good Morning." You said and sat on your chair. The Avengers were confused because you and Bucky normally don't came out of nowhere together.

"Weird." Peter said. After a couple of minutes eating and laughing, Steve noticed something on your neck. Then you caught him staring at you.

"Steve, you okay?" You asked him.

"You have a hickey, Y/N." Steve said causing all the people to look at you. Your eyes widened and took your phone to see the hickey.

"W-What do you mean?" You asked. Still looking at your hickey on your phone. Then Sam started to laugh.

"Oh my Fucking God. Did just Y/N and Bucky had a wonderful night?" Then Bucky gave Sam a 'Seriously?-Face'

"It is not a Hickey. You capsicle." You said as you saw it and put down your phone.

"Oh come on. I'm not that too old to know what's a Hickey and besides, Barnes loves to leave a lot of hickey on the women he had sex with."

Then Bucky hid his face out of embarrassment. You then chuckles and began to tell the truth.

"Okay fine. Yes, me and Bucky has sex last night which literally is not a business of any of you. Alright? So I need to go because I had a lot of work to do. Bye." You stood up and walked away.

After 2 months ; You are now alone in the living room at 10pm. Still thinking of Bucky. Yes it's been 2 months and you think you're catching feelings for him.

"Hey." You gasped as you heard Steve's voice.

"My God, Rogers! You scared me to death!" You said and he chuckles. He sat down beside you and gave you a questioning face.

"What's bothering you huh?" He asked.

"Nothing." You replied looking away.

"Oh come on. We both know that you are the worst liar. So what is it? Tell me." You sighs and looked down.

"I'm catching feelings for Bucky. I know that this is wrong because we just had sex that night, we just had fun, no love or whatsoever."

You said and looked up to face Steve.

"It's been 2 months and nothing changed. Fuck this heart!!! I don't wanna fall in love to the wrong person again, Steve. I'm tired of being broken every boy I met."

Then Steve stared at you.

"You don't need a boy. But a Man, like Bucky. Trust me, Bucky feels the same thing as well."

"How'd you know?" You asked chuckling.

"Because he's here. Bucky!" He yelled and he came out from the kitchen. You were shocked of what you just saw, it was him. What the fuck.

"Wait you heard everything?!" You asked.

"Well uh yeah? And yes, I like you too. Don't worry, I won't hurt you." He said winking.

"What the fuck." You mumbled as he hugged you so tight and whispered, "I've missed you. Let's go to my room? And let's play some....... 2k?" He asked and you two chuckles.

While Steve is there, third wheeling.