s.s. | best part

i was on my phone at 3 am, i couldn't sleep so i decided to check on my instagram. later on i heard sebastian mumbled something. "hey there." i said looking down at my baby. he was smiling and sat down then rests his head on my shoulder.

after a few minutes of being quiet and daydreaming, i broke the silence by, "alexa play something romantic." then sebastian furrowed his eyebrows. "now playing, best part by daniel caesar." then sebastian giggled. i smiled and stared into his eyes.

"you're the best part of my life, baby." i said. then without any warning he stood up and took me out of bed. while the song was playing, he is swaying with me. he was so sweet and soft. i love this sebastian.

the room was dark, the song was romantic, the temperature is cozy and the man i'm with is amazing

the room was dark, the song was romantic, the temperature is cozy and the man i'm with is amazing. while swaying and swaying, later on the song finished. we stopped and our positions didn't break. "sebastian, i am so happy with you. i'm will be forever thankful to Lord for giving me you." then he leaned in to kiss me passionately.

"i am more thankful and lucky to have this beautiful lady in front of me. you are so amazing and loving. i couldn't wait for the day where we will have our own babies running around our house. i love you, [y/n]. you are the best part."