bucky barnes | space

"Y/N?" I flinched as I heard Natasha called me. I turned around and quickly wiped my tears so she wouldn't notice that I was crying. "Are you okay? I heard what happened." I scoffs, "Stupid Rogers." I mumbled. "It wasn't his fault. We- We forced him to tell us." Then I furrowed my eyebrows, "We? All of you?" I asked. She nodded and I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I'm okay. I just wanted to be alone" She smiled and agreed.

As she left I used my powers to lock the door because I'm too lazy to stand up. So why I'm sad? Hmm let's just say that the man whom I loved for 6 years is no longer my man. Does it hurt? Well, it does, a lot. My phone buzzes and someone messaged me, but something caught my eye. My wallpaper. It's still him. I stared into my phone, I stared into him, him, him...

 I stared into my phone, I stared into him, him, him

Then I clicked the one who texted. It was Wanda. She is out of town with Vis and she is one of the person who's very close to me here in the Tower. So what basically happened between us? Why did our relationship end? Our 6 years ended so... so weak.

2 days ago, Bucky went home wasted. He isn't with someone, he was alone drinking. He told me that he will just gonna go drink a little but no it wasn't. He came home here at the Tower and I took him in my room. Until he opened his eyes and told me these words, "I'm breaking up with you." Of course I thought he was only joking so I didn't mind it. "I'm serious. I wanted some space." Then there it is, I knew that he wasn't joking.

He didn't tell me any other reasons, he just told me that he wanted some space even though I'm not like other girls who are very very strict when it comes to him. I even let him drink without me, how could he wanted some space? I got hurt. I really got hurt.

* . * . *

1 month has passed and you still haven't moved on, not even a little. You and Bucky are very awkward inside the tower, but you're the one who's keeping your distance away from him. Well even though it's been 1 month, you still haven't deleted any of your photos in instagram, aka photos of bucky.

 Well even though it's been 1 month, you still haven't deleted any of your photos in instagram, aka photos of bucky

[idk why does the posts says zero but just imagine that it says '3' ok bye heheh]

Then while staring at your instagram, someone dmed you, someone who isn't talking to you for a month now.

You gasped causing for all the avengers to look at you

You gasped causing for all the avengers to look at you. "Sorry, I just saw something weird. Excuse me." You mumbled as you walked away. Bucky isn't on the dining table with them because basically he's done eating, doesn't want to see you and he's on his room or maybe rooftop.

You replied.

Then you waited for his call

Then you waited for his call. You are now on your balcony. Thinking of why does your ex boyfriend wanted to talk to you. Well, why does he? Is there something he wanted to tell you after all these days? Is there something that he wanted to clear?

 Well, why does he? Is there something he wanted to tell you after all these days? Is there something that he wanted to clear?

Then you gasped as you heard your phone rang. "Oh... I haven't change his name yet?" You mumbled answering the call. "Hey." You said. "I just wanted to say sorry, I never got the chance to apologize. I'm so sorry." His voice was soothing. You felt sadness again.

"It's fine, besides it's been a long time." You said. "But there is something that I wanted to tell you too." Your heart started to beat so fast. "Yeah?" You asked. "I still love you, I always did. That night was a mistake, I was in a bar and someone- your ex, I saw him and he told me that I don't deserve you, you are awesome and I'm just... me." You started to get worried now and get mad at your ex.

"That fucking prick!" You exclaimed. "He told me that you didn't want to get married, and I wanted to get married. He told me that you doesn't want to have kids. Especially to me." You sighs, "Bucky. That prick is crazy. I don't want to get married nor have babies TO HIM. Not to you. That fucking bastard." You mumbled. "Where the fuck are you?" You asked, you are now mad. "I will just go home later." Then you heard your ex's voice, "So glad that you two broke up huh?" You heard.

Bucky is strong but when it comes to emotions, he isn't strong but a weak one. He can't control himself so he would just keep quiet and stay on one place. You got worried so you went directly at the bar he used to go before. Hoping that he is there. As you reached it, you saw him on the counter with your ex and two men. You glared at him.

"Fucking get off of him!" You shouted as you looked over Bucky who's drunk and doing nothing. "Ohh, my baby. How are you?" He asked as he put his hand on your legs. You got mad to the level of 100%, so you took his hand and bend it over. "If you don't go away, I will make you." Then you let go of his hand and they all ran away. You looked over to your ex boyfriend and you got worried more as you saw a blood on his face.

"Baby? Are you okay? What did they do to you?" You asked. "I'm fine. I just want to go home, with you." He hugs you so tight and you cried. "I've missed you." You said. "I miss you too."