s.s. | lover

On this imagine, you are like Taylor Swift. A famous singer and songwriter but all of your songs are all about your Ex's. But today, this week, this year, this moment you made your very first written song and it wasn't a break up song nor about your ex, but about your boyfriend for 3 years, Sebastian Stan. You've been keeping your relationship in the Hollywood Life, people knew that you are dating but unlike about your ex's. It's very public and stuffs, but to Sebastian, It's different.

Also the song that you made was about Taylor's Song, Lover. I was inspired to this Imagine because of this song.

*.*.*.*

Today is the day, my song will be released in an hour. Who would've thought that I would make this song by myself and it wasn't a breakup song or whatever.

This song is about my relationship with Sebastian and it is dedicated to him, but he didn't know. He doesn't even know that I made it and going to release it.

"I have something to tell you." I said as Seb went closer to me in the Kitchen. He looked worried as usual.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"I made a song and it is going to be released in an hour. I want you to understand every lyrics, darling." Then his face turned into mixed emotions.

An hour have gone by, the songs came out. I got a lot of positive responses until Sebastian heard it. He looked at me and hugged me.

"I love you, this is wonderful." He mumbled into my ears. Well it is wonderful because it's all about him. I opened my twitter as me and Sebastian broke the hug.

I saw a lot of tweets that they're surprised because it's the first song that I made by myself and it is not a breakup song. Until I saw a tweet and that blew up.

@fanofyours - "I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all" This song is literally for Sebastian. Sebastian and Y/N have been dating for 3 years now. Oh my God.

I laughed and I showed it to Seb. He chuckles as well and smiled. "3 years and more." He said.

A few weeks later

The song blew up and I never expected it to happen. I'm now on Ellen's and I just finished singing. Sebastian is watching while in the VIP Area. Damn my baby looks on fire.

"That was a wonderful song, Y/N. Who would've thought that you would make a lovely song after all the sadness in all of your songs!" Ellen said.

"Thank you Ellen. Well I guess, I'm on a happy place now and I'm very beyond thankful." I looked at Sebastian in the Audience and he smiled, oh my God. His smile is the best.

"So a lot of the fans out there noticed that you made this song for someone. Is it Sebastian Stan?" Ellen said as he looked at Sebastian. The people are now cheering.

"I've loved him 3 summers now, so yeah." The people more cheered and they all wanted Seb to join me, well I guess they won.

"Well hello my man! It's been a while since you've been here." Ellen says as they hugged. Sebastian sat beside me and he rest his hand on my thigh.

"So what can you say on the song of Y/N? It is clearly about you." He chuckles and faced me.

"It was wonderful, just like her. Actually I never knew that she made a song until she told me the day it was released. I was surprised of course but I feel more loved."

The people "awww" and my heart goes to "what the fuck i'm so inlove with you sebastian fucking stan."

A few hours have gone by. Seb and I went home. We're now in the Rooftop. Feeling the wind and the love that he's giving me.

He wrapped his arms around me and mumbles into my ears, "I'm so inlove with you Y/N. I hope we could be like this forever and ever."

I run my fingers through his hair and says, "We will always be like this. I love you Seb, I really do. And I could make a thousands songs about you."

Later on Sebastian pulled me into a passionate kiss. Yeah Sebastian, I really hope we're gonna be like this forever and ever.

"I love you and since you gave me an advance anniversary gift by making a song that's dedicated to me, I think it's my time to give mine." Then he sat in a proposal way.

What the actual fuck. He's proposing?!

"Will you make the 3 summers into forever and ever by wearing this ring?" I couldn't answer so I just kissed him. He then put on the ring on my finger.

Oh God I love this man so damn much. Fuck I'm engaged?

A few hours have gone by again, Sebastian and I uploaded a photo about our engagement. I posted a photo of my hand with the ring on it. Then I tagged 'sebastiansass' on the ring.

3,738,221 like@you  nothing just flexin' my nails

3,738,221 like
@you  nothing just flexin' my nails.
——
@chrisevans  oh. my. god.
@robertdowneyjr  nOOOO WAY!
@scarlettjohansson  oh darling, u never wear rings WHAT IS THIS

While Sebastian posted a photo of me. Well the ugly ones. Seriously Sebastian?! This was the snap I sent him last week.

4,728,273 likes@iamsebastianstan  That 'I've loved you 3 summers now, honey, I want em all' was cool

4,728,273 likes
@iamsebastianstan  That 'I've loved you 3 summers now, honey, I want em all' was cool. But the 'Can we always be this close? Forever and ever?' yeah, starting from now on.
——

@anthonymackie  I'M THE BRIDESMAID
@elizabetholsen  I NEED WATER!!!! OH MY GOD
@you  what the fuck sebastian.
@tomholland2003  when's the baby?