b.b. | love me

You and Steve Rogers were best friends for 12 years now. Everyone thought that you two were dating because of how sweet and silly you two to each other.

You became friends because of a cookie. 12 years ago in a Coffee Shop, you were ordering a Cookie and a Chocolate Shake. Little didn't you know that Steve ordered the same thing.

When the the cashier shouted your order, you and Steve came in the counter. You laughed and just gave him the first order but Steve wouldn't let you so you had no choice but to take it.

After that you two became friends, started to hang out & stuffs. And now, you're 12 years!!! How wonderful. Who would've thought that you're going to have a friend like him.

You don't have any powers or stuffs but you do know a lot of things when it comes to technology. You're a random normal girl who lives in an Apartment in New York while working in 'Grant Mega', It is a Publishing Company.

You're an Assistant of Catherine Grant, which is the Owner of the Company. You loved working here, no wonder why you're working in here for 6 years.

Today you are invited on Tony Stark's Party. You loved being in Parties but not that wild Party like Tony Stark's but you had no choice. Tonight is the party and it's already 6:30 and you're getting ready.

"OoOh Sexy." You gasped as you heard Steve's voice in the door. You rolled your eyes and continued to put on your tight dress.

"Let me help you." Steve said and helped you. Well thanks to him because you're almost having a nervous breakdown while wearing this dress.

"You ready?" You asked and he nodded. You're wearing a Black Bodycon Dress and Adidas Stan Smith. About makeup, you didn't put much but you did put some res lipstick and curled your eyelashes while your hair is down.

After a while you finally arrived the Party. Tony talked to you for a minute and now you're on the bar area drinking some apple juice because you don't want to get drunk.

"Are you and Steve?... Official?" You gasped again as you heard Bucky Barnes. You and Bucky aren't that close but you do talk sometimes.

"Oh you scared me. Uh but no, we never dated or not in the future. Why?" You asked back. He just chuckles and drank all of his beer.

"Nothing, why are you alone here? And why are you drinking that apple juice? Instead of beers?"

"I have work tomorrow and tomorrow is a very special & important day because I have a reporting tomorrow. So yeah."

He chuckles and stares into you. You couldn't help but to stare back. You know he's kinda drunk and you are 100% sober.

"Staring back huh?" He smirked.

"Have you ever fallen in love?" You asked him. He looked down and sighs. He then looked up to you again and smiled.

"I have never. What about you?" He asked back.

"I was and it was 4 years ago. It wasn't a nice experience for a first time." You laughed then drank your apple juice. Well yes you did have fallen in love before.

"Would you mind sharing that story to me?" Then you sighs and started to tell the whole story about your not so happy story.

"4 years ago I met this man named Brandon Grant. He's very famous in our Company because he's the son of the Owner which is my Boss. He did liked me and I liked him back but suddenly after 7 years of being with him, everything changed. The reason was his ex girlfriend gave him another chance and boom! He left me."

You smiled and looked down.

"It wasn't easy being alone. It wasn't easy being left like that. It wasn't easy being broken for 4 years. I am still Broken and I can't say that I'm fully moved on. Go say whatever you want, like it's been 4 years and I haven't moved on. It's fine and I understand but I've been with him for 7 years. It wasn't easy. It really wasn't."

You looked up to him and smiles a little bit.

"All those years of being with him, I thought we're gonna be together until the end but life sucks and life hates me so I had no choice but to accept all the problems. [sighs] Well at least today I'm not so very broken anymore, I'm more feeling like a human again unlike what I'm feeling 4 years ago."

Then Bucky stared back at you.

"Love me." He said without anything. You were confused and surprised of course.

"What?" You asked.

"Love me. I know it's crazy but try it. I know I haven't fallen in love before and I wanted to try it to you. I never had a crush on you but I do like you as my friend."

You couldn't talk because you didn't know what to say.

"Love me. I know that, that man already made a promise to you and I'm sure he did broke it but I swear to you, I never break any of my promises because I hate breaking promises."

Then he took your hand.

"I promise to you that I will be a better man. I will always be your better one. And I promise to you that I will never ever be the man who broke your heart. But since your heart is still broken, I'm here to fix it and make it a whole again."

Without any word, you just kissed him. He was surprised but he kissed back. While kissing, the people saw you two and started to cheer, especially Steve.

"So does that answer your question?" You said and you two chuckles.