lance tucker | not the only one : ii

little disclaimer : i kinda changed hope's & lance's life here.

3 weeks have gone by since Lance cheated on me but he never stopped calling me, apologising & even going at my work & home. i missed him, i really do but i don't know what to do.

"[y/n]? so tell me, what really happened?" miley, she is the reason why lance and i met. "it's been two months, mi. he never stopped on- he never stopped on doing everything just to apologize to me." i mumbled.

"[y/n], listen. lance may be a fucker, well everyone in our town, school even his family knew that he was a fucking dick! he only had these relationships for like 2 weeks and 2 weeks is the maximum- not until he met you."

i let out a breath and opened my phone. i haven't decided yet but i'm sure i wanted to do this. i called him.

"babe? baby..." he said as he answered the phone call so quickly. i looked at miley and she just smiled and nodded. i sighed, "lance? uhm. i'm coming over, i needed to talk to u." then i quickly ended the call.

"wow geez. well do you want me to-" i cit her odd, "no need. i can go by myself. it's not that dangerous at night here besides." she just nodded and i left her. i went to our old apartment where he is still living.

i ended the calls quickly because for sure he would just beg me to pick me up and i don't want that. as i reaches our apartment, i felt sadness & happiness at the same time. the memories were awesome but there were sad memories.

"babe." he mumbled as he hugged me so tight. i've missed my baby, i've missed my lance. "babe, let's go inside." he said as i went in and i sat on our couch. he sat beside me and i faced him.

damn, his face. i missed it.

"lance, i came here without any decision. i don't know- i don't even know if i still wanted to give you a second chance or should i just go stop." i mumbled. he holds my hand and i saw the sadness in his eyes.

"hope, yes we had an affair but that was because she was blackmailing me." i then furrowed my eyebrows. "what? blackmailing you? but you were too happy while having sex with her." i muttered.

"okay let me explain alright? [sighs] you know hope, she knows everything, everyone! she is powerful. so one night this happened, she was drunk and so am i and then she just kissed me and she even took a video. i swear to god i pulled quickly and then ever since that day, she kept on telling me that if i didn't have sex with her she would send that video to you and to... to my dad."

i couldn't- i didn't know what to say. fucking hope... fucking hope!

"what about your dad?" i asked. he came closer to me and holds my hand again. "he would kill me if he knew that i had an affair or like just being close to hope. [y/n], you know how my family hates hope's family right?"

i just nodded and now it's clear. i wanted to be with him but what he did was still wrong.

"i wanted to stay with you, i love you so much but to what you did? it's still... it still hurts, lance." i cried in the last part. he hugs me and kissed my forehead.

"baby girl, i'm really sorry. i was such a douchebag. i should've just told you about that video." then he started crying too. i pulled out from the hug and took a deep breath.

"i love you. i forgive you. but don't you ever stop me from talking to hope... alone." i said. "babe? are you sure?" he asked. "i just wanted to have some time with her, you know? talking about how bullshit is her personality is." i said and he chuckles which made me chuckle too.

"there you go, i made you smile." he said. i put my arms around his neck and i gave him a long damn kiss. "i love you lance tucker. i really do." i said. "and i love you more [y/f/n], i really do. and i really missed you and that means i wanted to eat you." he winked at the end. i just let out a giggle.