kendall gray, who?

i am kendall gray. i was born and raised in st. petersburg, russia until i turned at 7 i moved permanently in paris, france. my parents divorced when i was 6 and i moved in paris with my dad who's french and my older brother stays with my mom in Russia, who's russian.

i came up with the mary holmes name when i was at home chillin' while scrolling through netflix. the same time i was thinking of a screen name for wattpad [on my other account holymaryholmes ]. suddenly i saw the sherlock solmes movie and i don't know but the mary holmes came into my mind that fast😂.

i started loving sebastian since gossip girl. i saw a lot of attractive men in gg including chuck, dan & nate but damn babe, carter baizen is different. ever since that gg, i started to stalk and him stuffs and blah blah.

my favorite character of his was bucky then lance. lance may be a fucker but- hello he's hot.

well that's it. thank you for 14K reads by the way, y'all are amazing. just give me a some requests or ideas, i'm really running out of ideas and as you can see my previous imagines were ugly.

ALSO TO THE STORIES I MADE THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED. i am very truly sorry, it's just that whenever i make a story it just doesn't end well. you know? yeah truly sorry for that, but i'm working on something.

well anyways again, little note ; i will be moving in london! Hopefully next month because i'm very busy here in france. but then, thank you again guys for loving this book and maybe loving me as well? I love you guys!

Я вас всех люблю и наслаждаюсь! 🇷🇺
je vous aime tous et profitez-en! 🇫🇷