Chapter 1

Alice wanted to become an actress ever since she was very little and with the help of one of her mother's friends she got in the industry when she was really young. Alice became an actress when she was five and that's the only thing she wanted to do.

Alice grew up with a drug addict as a mother and only she knows how many times she had to put her mother into rehab and how many times she was close to overdosing. As she grew up Alice wasn't that lucky in her love life either. She had relationships here and there, but only one lasted more. Three years she dated this guy Hal Cooper, he got Alice pregnant twice and when she told him about their second baby he took off. Alice tried everything in her power to find out where he was, but it turned out that his real name wasn't even Hal Cooper and eventually she gave up looking for him.

Alice's daughters were Polly Smith and Elizabeth 'Betty' Smith. Betty was the youngest one, born in 2013 and Polly was a little older, she was born in 2011. The girls were really close. Polly has her mother's blonde hair and blue eyes while Betty had blonde hair and her father's green eyes. Alice is trying to keep her girls away from the camera as much as possible. She likes having them on set with her, but she never takes them to interviews or events like that because Alice wants them to decide when they're older if they want to live their lives in front of the camera or not.

As for Alice's career, she had a lot of important parts over the years, but she's been working on a show called 'Justice' for ten years already. The show is about a group of cops, detectives and lawyers that fight for justice. She worked with many actors in the show, but she was the lead character for ten years. They didn't manage to find anyone that could be the other lead character that was actually good for the part and had also chemistry with Alice, until FP Jones auditioned.

FP is the same age as Alice, forty two. He realised he wanted to be an actor when he was twenty and it's been a difficult start because it was around the time when his parents passed away, but it didn't take long for FP to become a great actor.

FP married Gladys in 2013 when she gave birth to their son Jughead. He and Gladys met by chance on the street. Gladys was a teacher, but she gave up teaching to stay home with Jughead and so she could travel with FP for his work, but eventually they bought a house and wherever work led FP he made time to go home as much as he could.

Over the years FP's and Gladys's relationship became a little colder. They weren't as close as they were in the beginning, but their lives were pretty normal. They were more friends with benefits than lovers, but it didn't bother them.

Hermione Gomez has been Alice's friend, manager and agent for ten years already. She had a daughter Betty's age and the girl was good friends with Jughead, Polly and also Archie Fred's boy. Hermione has been working as an agent for before she met Alice, but as they grew closer Alice offered Hermione a job because it was important for her to know that she has a person who actually cares about her.

Hermione didn't have a very easy live life either because her husband was put in prison. It was one of the reasons Hermione hardly got any offer before Alice hired her. Hermione felt a little weird for accepting it, but she made up for it by getting Alice an audition for 'Justice'.

Hermione started dating Fred Andrews for a few years and he happened to be FP's best friend. They were only getting closer and closer. Fred also had a kid, Archie with Mary, but work made Mary move to Europe. Fred was in touch with her and Archie would go and visit her every once in a while and Mary would go to America too.

Fred owned one of the biggest construction companies in America and he was very proud of himself because he managed to build it from scratch with a little help from his father and Mary, his ex-wife who was always giving Fred legal advice.

For a year FP and Alice had been working together on 'Justice' and it was one of the most amazing projects that they had, but during that year a little sparkle grew inside of both of them. They were spending more time together than they were spending home and eventually one of them made the first move.

It was early in the morning when someone knocked on Alice's trailer door. She got up and ran her fingers through her hair before she opened the door. "Isn't it to early for visits?" Alice asked letting FP in.

"Nope." FP answered simply. He had been awake for some time because he Skyped with Jughead before the kid went to school. "Do you think the scene from last night will make it into the episode?" FP asked sitting on the couch and Alice sat down next to him shaking her head. She knew what scene he was talking about, the kissing scene, but the writers of the show said that it was a very slim chance they would go down that road that soon. "That's a shame."

"Why's that?" Alice laughed at FP and he cocked his head to the side smirking at her. They got really close that past year so those morning talks were something normal for them, but that morning everything was going to change.

"Because you loved it." FP said cocky and Alice laughed in his face. He smiled seeing her getting amused, but he knew that deep down Alice did love that. "And if that doesn't make it in the show, you'll have to wait some time to kiss me again."

"I admit it, you're hot, but I'm not falling for you like the others." Alice sounded really confident although in reality she wasn't that sure.

"Are you sure?" FP asked raising his eyebrow and Alice waited for him knowing he had more to say. "Because I can swear that last night, it was more than Alexandra and Luke." FP looked at Alice seriously and for a second she was silent.

"Don't give yourself that much credit." Alice rolled her eyes trying to convince herself that she wasn't falling for him, something she's been trying to do for months now. "It wasn't more than Alexandra and Luke and I don't think it'll ever be more."

"Wanna bet?" FP asked moving a little closer to Alice and she could feel her heart starting to beat faster. During filming Alice didn't have a problem with it because she was in character, but in that moment she wasn't Alexandra, she was Alice and she was falling for FP's game. "What if I proved you that it was more?"

"How?" Alice asked forcing herself to sound normal, but she was intrigued by what FP was saying.

"I'm going to kiss you." FP said and Alice was about to turn him down saying that he had a wife, but he spoke again. "If you don't feel a thing I'll stop with the jokes."

"And if I do?" Alice asked and she swore she saw the beginning of a smile coming from FP.

"We'll see then." FP said mysteriously and Alice was silent for a while, but she thought about it. She thought that she could fake she wasn't interested in him and get it over with then it'll be easier for her to get over FP. "So?"

"Fine, work your magic." Alice said and FP didn't need to be told twice. He moved Alice onto his lap and she was taken aback by his gesture, but she didn't really mind. Alice arched her back surprising herself when FP placed one of his hands on her hip. "Oh crap!" Alice thought when FP's left hand moved behind her neck and he pulled her closer until their lips touched. Alice placed her hands on FP's cheeks while they were kissing and everything around them seemed to fade away.

Alice didn't expect the kiss to be magical, the fire that had been lowly burning inside of her for months seemed to explode. The kiss wasn't long, but when they parted they were both out of breath. Alice never had a kiss like that and frankly neither did FP. "You can't say you didn't feel a thing Smith." FP said after a little while. Alice was still on his lap and now both FP's hands were on her hips. She never heard him call her Smith before and Alice was thinking if it was a good or bad thing that he called her that.

Alice opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, she was still catching her breath and figuring out what just happened, but before she could do anything FP moved her on the couch and he stood up. "I'll see you around."

"Wait!" Alice stopped FP right when he was about to open the door. "They-"

FP assumed what Alice was going to say and he cut her off before she had the chance to say the second word. "I won't tell anyone."