Chapter 48

FP and Alice spent that night packing what Alice's needed for their small vacation because FP had everything already packed and by the time they finished they had to get to the airport. The flight to that small beautiful town was a few hours long and both Alice and FP had time to take naps and get some energy.

After they got their luggage a few people recognised who they were and they asked for pictures and autographs which FP and Alice gladly offered them before they exited the airport where a car was waiting for them. "You thought of everything, didn't you?" Alice asked FP as the man inside the car handed him the keys since FP rented the car.

"Everything for my girl." FP told Alice and she couldn't help but smile. After so much time she was at peace and she could enjoy herself and her time with FP.

Alice helped FP put their luggage in the trunk even though he told her he could manage. After that they got in the car and FP drove to the small inn where they were going to stay at like he was born in that place. "This place looks beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it." FP smiled at Alice as they got out of the car. A woman walked outside of the inn to greet them.

"I hope you didn't have any trouble finding the inn." She said sweetly after she welcomed them.

"Not at all." FP said going to the trunk but she stopped him saying she had employees that would take their luggage to their room.

"Here's the key if you need I can fill you in with the activities-"

"Thank you a lot, but I have everything planned." FP smiled and after that the woman went to take care of other people that were about to check in.

Alice turned to look at FP and wrapped her hands around his torso. She propped her chin on his chest to look up at him. "What do you have planned?" Alice smiled as sweet as she could trying to get out of FP all the plans he had made, but it was impossible because FP was definitely not going to tell her.

"For now we can have lunch, aren't you hungry?" FP asked and Alice shrugged her shoulders. She wasn't necessarily hungry, but she wasn't going to turn down a meal.

"Let's go though." Alice said and took a step away from FP. He reached for her hand and held it in his while they walked inside.

About two hours later after they ate and unpacked some of their things FP and Alice decided to take a walk around town. "Wait a second, I can't find my sunglasses."

"I know you want us to match, but I can just take mine off." FP said with a chuckle as he helped Alice look around for hers.

"Besides the fact that I want us to match I really want my sunglasses." Alice could definitely go without them, but she didn't want to squint her eyes because of how bright the sun was the entire walk.

"Here!" FP said after a few minutes. He was done watching and helping Alice find hers because there was a chance she didn't take the sunglasses with her so he just gave her the others that he had.

"Thanks." Alice smiled putting them on. She really didn't want to keep looking. "Just something before we go." Alice said taking her phone out of her back pocket and entering Instagram. She hasn't been that active since what happened to her daughters because she didn't feel like she could, but it was time to get back because she felt like it.

Alice took a selfie of them and uploaded it on her story. She let out a satisfied sigh as she put the phone back in her pocket and looked at FP. "Let's go now."

"Let's." FP chuckled. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders as soon as they left the inn and Alice leaned onto him.

They walked for a little while around town until the sun was about to set and they sat down on a bench up on the hill watching it set. Alice's head was resting on FP's shoulder and her left hand was tightly wrapped around his arm while they were holding hands. "This is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you are." FP said pressing his lips to her head gently and Alice closed her eyes for the moments he did so.

"You know, in therapy I talked about you too." Alice didn't really speak to anyone about her therapy sessions and she thought that she could tell FP a little about it.

"What about me?" FP asked turning a little to look at Alice and she leaned back a bit to see him herself.

"How you make me feel, how I feel while thinking of you, just how everything about you makes me feel safe and happy." Alice had a small smile on her face while she said all that. FP just watched her in awe. "I don't want to freak you out or anything, but I... nevermind."

"What? You what?" FP really wanted to know the end of that sentence but Alice shook her head and as much as FP insisted she didn't tell him the end. "We should go back to the inn, have dinner. You want to?"

"Sure." Alice slightly nodded. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she had a weird sensation going through her whole body. She wanted to tell FP he was the one, that he was the love of her life, but she freaked out because the last man she gave herself completely ripped her heart out of her chest and stepped on it. Even though things with FP haven't been that easy and she's been open with him, Alice still had some insecurities. "Let's go."