Chapter 3

At seven after he got the pizza FP made his way to Alice's trailer. He knocked before Alice told him he could get in. "You look tired."

"I am a little." Alice shrugged her shoulders. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" She asked and FP told her it was a great idea. She was sleepy and he could see that so after eating she could just fall asleep if she was that tired.

"Do you have any movie in mind?" FP asked as he put the pizzas down on the couch and went to take Alice's folding table.

"Beetlejuice." Alice said with a small smile on her face. She saw the movie four times already, but she simply loved it for some reason. 

"Again?" FP asked and Alice raised her eyebrows. She didn't remember watching that movie with him though so she asked him about it. "We watched it together once after you've been telling me to watch it for weeks and I didn't."

"Oh yees!" Alice said remembering that day. "And you loved it." Alice said watching FP as he set the table in front of the couch.

"No, you loved it." FP said raising his voice a little so Alice could hear him while she went into her bedroom to take her laptop so they could watch the movie. "I enjoyed it because you did."

"Anyway, we are watching it." Alice shrugged her shoulders ignoring the last part. She took the box with the pizza that was hers and held it on her lap after she sat down on the couch.

FP shook his head in amusement as he did the same as Alice. After she started the movie FP got up to turn off the lights then he went back to the couch. "Why do you like this movie so much?" FP asked Alice at some point. They both ate more than half of their own pizzas so they put them both in the same box between them.

"I have no idea." Alice slightly shook her head. She just loved it, the actors in the movie, the scenes, the idea, it wasn't just a specific reason, she loved every single thing. "Are you eating this?" Alice pointed at the pizza and FP shook his head. "Then byeee!" Alice said throwing the box on the ground so she could move in front of her laptop to have the chance of seeing better.

"Wait a second." FP paused the movie and Alice was about to tell him that she never liked watching a movie and pausing it every five minutes, but FP walked to the bedroom and took from there a pillow and a blanket.

"What are you doing?" Alice asked when FP set the pillow on the right part of the couch and he moved the table a little to the right too.

FP sat down on the couch and made himself comfortable before he put his feet up too. He covered him and Alice too with the blanket as he laid down. Alice looked at FP legs on her lap then at him. "This isn't going to work." She shook her head and FP laughed a little.

"Relax." FP told Alice and he pulled her by her arms closer to him so Alice ended up laying down mostly on top of FP. "You can start the movie now." FP smiled at Alice and she slightly shook her head, but a smile formed on her lips too.

Alice started again the movie then she made herself more comfortable moving a little upwards and she rested her head on FP's shoulders. "Alice, Alice." FP whispered a few times. She had fallen asleep and he let her sleep about an hour after the movie was over because he watched an episode of the show he started watching a while before. 

When Alice didn't wake up FP thought that he could slip away from under her then move her to the bedroom so she could have a good night sleep, but the moment he started moving a little Alice realised it. She wrapped her arms around FP. "Stop moving and sleep." Alice said and FP swore she rolled her eyes in her sleep so he had to stop himself from laughing. Alice was tired and half asleep but she knew what she had. She hoped FP would just let it go in the morning, but she really wanted him to stay. It's been a long time since she spent the night with someone just peacefully sleeping like that. 

FP was a light sleeper so when Alice was trying to get up from him in the morning he woke up immediately. "Stop moving and sleep." FP said to Alice and let her head fall back on his shoulder. They stood like that for a while before he spoke again. "What are you doing?" I'm a married man."

"God I hate you!" Alice rolled her eyes and got up from FP. She made sure she didn't hit the table and stepped away. She should've known that he was going to use that against her. She thought that she should've just let him go when he wanted to. 

"I don't believe that, but whatever." FP waved his hand in the air like it was nothing. He always liked to flirt, but he stopped doing it after he married Gladys. Then he met Alice and for some reason she was different to him. "So when's the next sleepover? My place or yours?"

"Hmm." Alice pretended to be thinking. "How about never?" Alice asked giving FP a wide fake smile. Alice was sure that he was just playing with her. She admired his work over the years, but before he married Gladys he was kind of a ladies man and Alice didn't want to be one of his humps and dumps especially because they had to play together in a show, but mostly she didn't want that because she was into him. 

FP got up from the couch as Alice walked to the sink and poured a glass of water for herself. FP walked behind her and stood there his body almost touching hers as Alice drank from her glass. "Personal space? Have you heard of that?" Alice asked after she put down her glass and turned around. 

FP heard her but he didn't move. In fact the space between them was smaller and his hands were pressed on the counter on each of Alice's sides so she didn't have a way out, but she wasn't sure she wanted one. "Do you really want space?"

"I need-"

"I asked if you want it." FP cut off Alice. She couldn't say she wanted the space because that would've been a lie and FP would know that so she just shook her head. "I thought so." FP whispered leaning down slowly. His lips were almost pressed to her neck, but then the door to the trailer opened and Hermione burst in.

 FP and Alice practically jumped away from one another and Alice uncomfortably wrapped her arms around herself. Hermione looked at them both then she fixed Alice. "Sorry, I didn't think you'd have company this early."