Chapter 13

It was the day when FP and Alice were supposed to be back in their trailers and FP was supposed to arrive back in Vancouver. It should've been a happy day, but until the end it was one of the scariest days of Alice life.

There were three flights coming from Paris to Vancouver that day two of them with a stopover and it was all over the internet that one of the plane crashed and there were no survivors. It killed Alice that she had no idea what plane FP was in and he didn't text or call.

Hermione was coming back to Alice's trailer and saw Alice walking around it breathing heavily. "Alice, you need to calm down." Hermione closed the door behind her and walked to her friend.

"I can't!" Alice shook her head and as Hermione walked towards her Alice stepped away. "He's not answering his phone Hermione. He should've been here by now, the other two planes arrived here."

"We have to think positive." Hermione said trying to stay calm herself because Fred was calling her every ten minutes to check if FP arrived there and she was starting to lose hope he arrived safely.

"I can't think positive." Alice swallowed the lump on her throat and sat down on the couch only to stand up the next second. "He's dead."

"Don't talk like that Alice, have a little hope." Hermione said getting closer to Alice and placing one hand on her arm.

Alice shook her head because she wasn't able to speak anymore because of the tears building up. With every passing second she was getting more terrified. A month before she couldn't imagine going though a month without seeing FP and by what she was thinking in that moment she had to picture herself going through a life time without him.

Alice fell to her knees before Hermione had the chance to catch her. She burst in tears bringing her hands to cover her face as Hermione kneeled down next to her and wrapped her arms around Alice's shoulders. "Alice FP is fine, he will come here. He's ali-"

"You don't know that." Alice said louder then she intended. She slightly shook her head as she let out loud sobs.

~ ~ ~

FP just arrived to his trailer around nine that night. He left Paris with no battery and didn't have the time to charge his phone which meant he didn't have the chance to let Alice know he arrived so he made his way to her trailer. He slightly knocked on the door and didn't wait for an answer before he entered.

FP saw Alice on the couch, she wasn't even paying attention to him. She was wrapped in a blanket and had a box of tissues next to her. FP wondered if she caught a cold, but the thought went out the window the moment Hermione saw him.

"What did I tell you?" Hermione asked pointed to where FP was standing.

He looked at both of them confused as he closed the door behind him. Alice jumped off the couch and ran to FP. She threw herself in his arms and held onto him tightly. "Not that I'm complaining, but what happened?" FP asked, but Alice didn't answer him.

"A plane from Paris to Vancouver crashed, no survivors and Alice thought you were in that plane." Hermione shortly explained it as Alice took in FP's presence. She's never felt more relieved in her life than she was feeling in that moment.

FP took a step back unwrapping Alice's arms from around him so he could take a look at her. She had traces of tears on her cheeks and her eyes were red and pufdy. FP smiled a little at Alice as he cupped her cheeks. "I'm here Alice."

Alice looked up at FP and nodded her head as she took a few deep breaths. They just stood there looking at each other, Alice was beyond happy that FP was there with her and FP was glad to see that a smile spread across her face after she cried for what seemed to be hours.

Hermione watched them in awe. She didn't like that Alice got involved with FP like that, in fact she told Alice multiple times it was the worst idea she could have because FP was married to another woman. But seeing them like that, maybe it wasn't the best thing in the world, but Hermione could see the love in their eyes. Alice was heartbroken until FP arrived and he was treating her good. He didn't laugh at her for what she thought, instead he calmed her down.

Hermione somehow managed to slip outside and leave FP and Alice alone while she let the others know that he was there and they could start working tomorrow.

"I was so scared." Alice said after about ten minutes, those were the first words she said in a few hours and her voice sounded somehow weird.

"You don't have to be anymore." FP said softly and Alice nodded her head. Normally she was good in situations like that, she usually managed to keep her calm because she had practice with her mother. "I'm here, I'm not going anywhere Alice."

"Good." Alice said quietly and she rested her head on his chest. She was tired and just wanted to go to sleep, but she wanted FP next to her. She wanted to feel him there, to know that he was fine right next to her.

"Let's get you to bed." FP said and he took Alice's hand in his. He led her there and as Alice laid down he walked back to the couch from where he took the blanket that was wrapped around Alice when he came in.

FP took the blanket and he put it over Alice before he laid down next to her. FP moved a little upwards so he could wrap an arm around Alice without making her have an uncomfortable position. Alice moved so now she was lying on top of FP. He gently kissed the top of her head and for a little while he rested his lips there. "Good night Ali."

"Good night."