Chapter 56

They went to the fast food across the street which was still open if though they didn't seem to have a lot of clients that night. Abigail, Alice, FP and Joanna sat in a booth in the cornor while someone came and took their orders. The night went smoothly for the four of them. They talked about the simplest things, the things that made them happy.

When Abigail and Joanna left FP and Alice made their way to the hotel. "You know they're telling the truth when they're not asking for pictures." FP joked while he and Alice were waiting for the elevator and she nudged him. "Auch!"

"Sure." Alice shook her head with a smile on her face as the elevator's doors opened. "I'm really happy you came here, but you shouldn't have." 

"I wanted to." FP wrapped an arm around Alice's shoulders and she leaned into him. He would've loved to be home with Jughead, but Alice needed him. FP promised himself in that moment in the elevator that he would find a way to spend more time with Jughead from that moment on. 

There was mostly silence between Alice and FP until they both got in bed and it was definitely unusual because they talked to each other a lot. "You're being awfully quiet." FP eventually told Alice.

"You're being awfully quiet too." Alice shrugged her shoulders as she wrapped her arms around herself. 

"Your dad." FP knew it, of course he knew it, but Alice didn't want to talk about it. It wasn't something she wanted to just keep on talking about because it wouldn't make it better. "Maybe next time you two-"

"I really don't want to talk about it." Alie cut off FP and let out a loud sigh. 

"OK, then let's talk about something else." FP said and Alice raised her eyebrows at him, curious as to what was that important he wanted to talk about that he dropped the Michael thing. 

"About what?" Alice asked FP when he didn't continue and a smile spread across his face. 

"The wedding." FP said and Alice shook her head in amusement. Of course he wanted to talk about the wedding. They haven't really had the chance to because they were both busy with work, but it looked like the time arrived and neither of them had anything against being a little more prepared when it came to their wedding. 

"Let's set a date first then handle the music, food, flowers and all that. Let's get an image of what we want though." Alice said and FP agreed with her because if they wouldn't set a date first they would just delay it until they would be ready so if they had the date they'd have a limited period of time. 

"What do you think of April?" FP asked and Alice though about it for a second and quickly agreed because she had no reason not to. "Great, how about the colour of the flowers?"

"Purple or blue." Alice said with a wide smile already picturing them.

"Both then, these colours go together right?" FP asked and Alice nodded firmly. This little planning they were doing gave Alice butterflies and FP was very excited himself. "Any specific place you have in mind?"

"Not really, you?" Alice asked FP and he shook his head. "I guess it depends on how many people we want there too."

"Big wedding with everyone we know or small with close friends and family?" FP asked Alice honestly hoping she'd say a small wedding because he didn't want to have to deal with all the fuss of having a huge wedding with cameras, paparazzi and all that.

"I'd love to have a big wedding since a lot of people helped change our lives for the good..." Alice paused for a little while. She knew that wasn't what FP wanted to hear, but she kind of liked playing with him. "But I would love even more if there were just the most important people, like you said, close friends and family."

"You read my mind." FP smiled and pressed a kiss to Alice's head. She leaned into him and wrapped her arms around his torso. "How many people would you like to have there with us?"

"I don't know, just make a list, I will make one too and we'll talk when we're both done. I'm taking Hermione and Fred." Alice called dibs. There weren't that many people she would want at the wedding and she assumed FP would have more people in mind than her.

"Ok, because I'm marrying you in New York and you're marrying me in Las Vegas." FP joked because it sounded like they wouldn't be in the same place and Alice rolled her eyes even though she was trying not to laugh. "We've done some planning tonight, haven't we?" FP asked and Alice nodded. "Should we hire someone to plan our wedding or-"

"No." Alice cut off FP. "Let's do it together, just us." Planning the wedding together meant spending more time together and with all the projects they had going on at that time it was a good thing.

"Sounds perfect to me baby."