Chapter 47

FP and Alice talked about everything, they fought, yelled at each other, cried and hugged, but eventually they came to an agreement. Alice couldn't keep doing what she was doing, she really needed to find a way to cope with her daughters death, a way that didn't involve hiding from everyone and trying to keep her mind off of what happened.

So for the next six months, until August Alice stopped filming. Hermione had a talk with the creators of the show and no one wanted to let Alice go, she was the heart of the show, but they also needed her to be mentally fine so they changed the script for the season and had her character kidnapped. Alice would have to work a little extra for some scenes for the next season to show what happened to her character while she was kidnapped, but it wasn't a problem.

Besides the fact that she stopped filming Alice also started seeing her therapist again. She had known her for many many years because of her mother, but after the most important people in her life died Alice just stopped seeing her. Also Alice sold her house, she rented an apartment alone and even though she was still in a relationship with FP she didn't see him as much as they both would've liked because her therapist told Alice to focus on herself.

After those six months Alice was being her improved self, she managed to cope with her girls death, she would never get completely over it and she came to terms with that. "Thank you so much Carol." Alice told her therapist as she hugged her. "You are a lifesaver."

"It was all you, you just needed a little push." Carol smiled at Alice and waved a little as Alice made her way out of Carol's office.

Alice took her phone out of her purse and called FP the next second. He picked up almost immediately and Alice smiled as she heard his voice. "You finished with Carol, right?"

"Yes, I'm officially fine." Alice said walking down the hall towards the door.

"This makes me so happy." FP said as he watched the door in front of him open and a gorgeous blonde coming outside. "Missed me?" FP asked placing his phone in his pocket as Alice put hers in her purse.

"You didn't have to come here." Alice said even though it was a bit of a lie. She wanted FP to come, but she never told him that because she assumed he was busy with the show and everything.

"I did." FP opened his arms and Alice hugged him tightly the moment she got close enough to him. "Because you're the woman I love and I missed you."

"Well I missed you too." Alice smiled taking in FP's smell, in that moment she realised she could never forget his smell, not because it was specific, but because it was him.

"I have plans for us." FP said as Alice took a step backwards to look at him. She raised her eyebrows as FP took her purse to carry it himself as they started walking towards his car. He knew Alice didn't have hers because her apartment wasn't far away and she told him she usually walked to her sessions.

"What plans?" Alice asked excitedly. She missed doing something fun with FP. Those past months she had seen Hermione most often than she saw FP and it wasn't a problem because Alice loved Hermione, but she wished she could've seen FP a little more.

"It involved your passport." FP said making Alice even more curious.

"Where are we going?" She asked FP and he started telling her about a small romantic town, he never actually said anything about what they were going to do there, but Alice didn't ask. FP probably wouldn't have told her and she decided to not try and control what was going to happen. "I can't wait."

"Oh, me neither baby." FP said as he opened the door for Alice to get in the car. Alice smiled at him and stretched one of her hands towards FP to take her purse. FP gave it to her before he closed the door behind on that side of the car and made his way to the driver's seat.

"Is it cold there or-?"

"It'll be hot, I mean not hot, but fine, just fine." FP had looked into everything about that small town. "You just have to relax Alice, we both will."

"Great." Alice smiled as FP drove them to her apartment. "How's Jug?"

"Just good, he says 'hi'." FP looked over at Alice and she placed her hand behind his neck. He always loved having his neck rubbed while he drove and Alice eventually discovered that.

"He's a sweet kid." Alice said nodding her head slightly. "You're staying over, right?"

"Definitely."

✓ ✓ ✓

I found a place with signal around here so I hope you enjoy this chapter!❤️

✓ ✓ ✓