Chapter 5

After FP heard Alice's plans he decided to go home that week too, but for him it wasn't going to be as good as for Alice. It was too late that night so FP only drove home next morning so he wouldn't wake up Jughead or Gladys in the middle of the night. FP arrived home around seven thirty in the morning and Jughead was all ready for school, but when he saw his father he ran to him and wrapped his hands around his legs not wanting to let go. Gladys watched them from the living room where she was just putting Jughead's food in his backpack. 

"How about we forget about school today and do something fun buddy?" FP asked picking Charles up and the boy clapped his hands excitedly. 

"Yes!" Jughead almost screamed, but Gladys didn't like that.

She walked over to FP and their son with Jughead's backpack in her hands as FP put the boy down. "He has to go to school FP." Gladys said firmly and FP wanted to protest saying that missing a day wasn't going to harm anyone, but Gladys didn't give him a chance. "Jughead, Maria is driving you and your friends this week."

"Bye mom." Jughead said bummed that he couldn't spend the day with his father, but as little as he was he knew that Gladys wasn't going to change her mind. "Bye dad." Jughead smiled a little at his father before walking to the door and opening it. 

"Boy wait." FP went to Jughead and kneeled down so they were at the same level. FP looked over at Gladys and lowered his voice as he spoke so Gladys couldn't hear him. "This one's from Alice." FP kissed his son's forehead and Jughead smiled at him. "And this one from me." FP kissed him again before he let the child go. 

FP stood up and saw Gladys watching him with her hands crossed over her chest. "You could've let us have a fun day." FP said while walking into Gladys's direction so he could get to the kitchen.

Gladys started talking as she followed FP. "Yeah and you can sometimes be the bad cop too." 

"We don't need two of those." FP said meaning it as a joke and he expected Gladys to laugh a little. He knew it wasn't one of his best jokes, but he was tired, he barely slept the whole night because the ride from their filming location to the house was over three hours long. 

"Nice." Gladys said and she walked to the sink to wash the few dishes that were in it. "What did you whisper to him?" 

Gladys looked in FP's direction and for a second he stopped from what he was doing at the fridge the  he answered. "Nothing, just something between me and him." FP shrugged his shoulders as it was nothing and it actually wasn't such a big deal.

"What something?" Gladys asked because she wanted to know badly what was going on.

"Alice wanted me to say 'hi' to him for her." FP shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed the orange juice that was left there. Gladys let out an ironic chuckle and FP asked her what that was about. 

"Lately every time when of your co-workers comes up it has to be Alice." Gladys said without even looking at her husband and FP slightly shook his head. Gladys was jealous and if FP were honest she had reasons to be, but she had no idea what was going on between him and Alice and he couldn't let her know. 

"Relax Gladys." FP said closing the fridge and pouring some juice in a glass. When FP brought the glass to his mouth Gladys slammed a plate against the sink, not hard enough for it to shatter, but hard enough to make a loud sound.

"Relax?" Gladys asked turning to FP after she dried her hands with a kitchen towel. "You're cheating-"

"God Gladys." FP put the glass on the counter and rubbed his forehead with his right hand to show his irritation. 

"You're sleeping with her." Gladys said nodding her head firmly. FP thought that Gladys should look more saddened at the thought, but he was busy busy getting angry instead of trying to tell Gladys it was not true. "I knew it, you are sleeping with her."

"Bye Gladys." FP shook his head in disbelief and he made his way out the door. He had no idea where he was going to go, but he got into his car and started driving.

FP was close to their filming location and to his surprise he didn't stop there, instead he kept driving the opposite direction he came from. He stopped at a diner for lunch and spent there a few hours trying to figure out why he drove that direction then at some point he knew.

It was a few minutes past ten at night when Alice walked down the stairs because she got a text from FP that he was at her door. "What are you doing here?" Alice whispered because she didn't want to wake up the girls, but even if she spoke at a normal volume she wouldn't have because the house was pretty big.

"Hopefully you." FP said and he didn't wait for Alice to react. He closed the door behind him and crushed his lips into her. FP picked Alice up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as FP made his way to her bedroom. It wasn't easy but he managed to do it without breaking their kiss.

FP put Alice on her back on the bed and he took off his shirt and jacket while she was trying to catch her breath. "We have to be quiet." Alice told FP when his hands reached for Alice's shirt and ripped it off of her.

He nodded his head and his mouth attacked Alice's chest. He was leaning on his right forearm so his whole weight wasn't on Alice while he moved his left hand to Alice's pants. Alice let out a louder moan when FP's hand found its way between her legs.

"Oh my god, yes." Alice whispered as FP started pleasuring her and right when she was on the edge he stopped.

Alice opened her eyes and looked at FP confused as he moved away from her, but a smile formed on her face when he took off the rest of his clothes and Alice took off hers too. "Do you have-"

"I'm on the pill." Alice cut him off wanting FP badly. "We can, we can do it."

"Do what?" FP asked with a smirk on his face wanting to hear it from her.

"Fuck!" Alice was visibly feeling a little weird about saying that, but she wanted him and there was nothing that could change her mind in that moment. "Fuck me FP!"

FP didn't need to be told twice. He moved between her legs and pushed inside of Alice, at first slowly, but he started going faster and faster. He leaned down and gave Alice a passionate kiss while she moved her hands to his head and ran her fingers through his hair moaning into their kiss.

Later FP and Alice were both naked under the covers. FP was on top of her, pulling her closer if that was even possible with his left leg. He took her right hand into his left one and Alice was playing with her left hand with FP's hair. "Good night." Alice whispered and FP moved a little so he could place a kiss on her cheek.

"Good night baby."