Chapter 74 - The end

Months later FP and Alice were in their house and they had put their little baby to sleep, finally. He had dark hair just like his father and his mother's piercing blue eyes. Even though FP would've loved to have a little girl - since he had always wanted a boy and a girl - he was just as excited about their child as he would've been if he was a girl.

FP and Alice loved spending every moment with the little guy and it killed them when they were apart, but luckily for them they were together now and also they had a few moments alone while the baby was asleep. Alice and FP walked downstairs and after FP placed the baby monitor on the table they both let themselves fall on the couch.

"I forgot how high maintenance a baby is." Alice told FP and he started laughing. "For real now." Alice chuckled herself as FP wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "You did not do this."

"What?" FP asked looking at Alice confused. She leaned forward and unwrapped FP's arm from around her. She held it and pointed at a stain on FP's flannel. "Shit."

"I have baby puke on my hair now, don't I?" Alice asked and right after FP nodded she rolled her eyes. "You know what? It doesn't matter." Alice leaned back and let out a sigh.

"You're too tired to take a shower, aren't you?" FP asked and Alice slightly nodded her head. "Maybe we'll take one together later."

"First let's take a nap together."

Life for FP and Alice changed for the better. Their careers where better then ever, they were happily married, raising their child while also being there for FP's and Gladys's son all the time. Gladys was also happy herself with her fiancé.

FP and Alice were going to grow old together, they will never be apart because of the love they have for each other. They had a big family and not only blood related, they spoke with Fred and Hermione all the time, also with David, Joana and Abigail. Alice didn't change her mind, she didn't want Michael to be involved in Charles's life if he wasn't willing to consider at least being nice to Alice.

FP knew things were always going to get better, he always had faith, he never lost hope and that was incredible for him. He was thankful his parents thought him that because if it weren't for them FP wouldn't know what kind of man he would become.

As for Alice, she lost everything when she lost her daughters, but with help from the people around her she got back on her feet. She was genuinely happy even though a whole would always be in her heart.

✓ ✓ ✓

I really don't have any more ideas as to what to write on this chapter so here's an edit to make up for that.

I also posted it on my Instagram account @/skadchensfalice. And about this book, as you can assume this is the final chapter (half a chapter actually). I will also post the first chapter of the next book right now.

I hope y'all liked this book and I invite you to read the next one too.❤️❤️❤️

✓ ✓ ✓